Chapter 31

The story has just begun

Season 2 of Stars Above Me
Chapter 5

~Marriage Thoughts~

After celebrating for our comeback, I went to straight home. I missed teddy so much. I arrived at my house and notice that the door was opened. I hurried and enter the house. Someone was on the kitchen, so I went there.

"Mom?"

"Louis, you're back" Mom said.

"I thought you were at Cebu" I said.

"Why are you so surprised?" Mom asked.

"No...nothing It's just you made me happy that your here" I said and hugged her from the back.

"Oh! You thought I was alone" Mom said and then somebody covered my eyes.

"Alex?" I shouted.

"You guess it right!" She said and then she removed her hands from my eyes.

"How did you two know each other?" I asked.

"A lot has happened while you were gone" Alex said.

"I thought you were busy?" I asked at Alex.

"Yes, I were busy and I just got out from work" Alex said.

"Yeah, I know cause your uniform and your luggage tells me" I said coldly.

"I didn't know you like Dalagang Filipina, Son" Mom said.

(*Dalagang Filipina means Filipino Lady in Tagalog*)

"Mom! Stop it!" I said.

It was destiny that brings me and Alex together.

*Flashback*

"Welcome to Cebu Pacific Airlines, Have a nice trip, Sir" A flight stewardess gave me flyer.

I am now back at my hometown, It's been years. I remember I was still a middle school graduate student and I insisted at my Dad that I don't want to go at Korea with him. My mom said it's the best for our family, after what happened to our grandma.

Greg wants to go but refused to his idea and instead of Greg he chose me between my little sister. At first, I didn't agree but Dad said that we will be together with Jay. I directly agree, Greg sometimes tease me that I have fallen for Jay.

I was walking while thinking about it. It was really funny to think about it. My mind wasn't straight while walking and I bumped a girl with pony tail.

"Oh, I am so sorry for not thinking straight"

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I was so busy, I am fine" She said.

"What were you---"

"I'm so sorry, I need to go right now" She said and ran.

I was about to go, I saw her some paper on the floor. I grabbed it, her name was there. It was her resume paper.

"Alex? Nice name" I whispered.

"Excuse me?" I shouted.

"Miss Alex" I added.

Alex stopped and turned at me. She went back to me.

"You dropped this" I said.

"Oh, Thank you" She said and walk away.

I was about to walk away again but then somebody grabbed me.

"I am so sorry if you're in a hurry, but I think I am lost" She said and I smiled.

I wanna laughed but I didn't know why I smiled.

"Do you know where this place is?" Alex added.

I gave her some directions, and then she left. I think I'm the one who should be asking cause I live at Korea for years but I know Cebu really well because its my hometown.

Years passed and again, Alex and I meet at the airport but different airport. It was at Korea Airlines. We bumped together again but after that now we are here.

"Hey! Louis!" Alex shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"What were you thinking?" Alex asked.

"You were frozen for like minutes" she added.

"It's just I miss you" I said and smiled.

"Okay, let's eat now, you lovebirds must have a full stomach" Mom said.