Chapter 36

The story has just begun
Season 2 of Stars Above Me

Previously on Stars Above Me

Alex surprised me on the fan meeting.
A sasaeng fan came and made chaos during the fan meeting.

*Bang*

Chapter 10

~Fate or Destiny?~

A month ago, before the fan meeting. Everyday, I was always receiving a fan gift from unknown fan. It was always wrapped with rose gift wrapper design.

When I first received I was so happy. I opened it with so much happiness. When I looked inside the box, there a painted picture of me and a spoon. I thought it was just from a normal fan.

The next the day I received the same wrapper and the box but when I opened it, there a paper again and a fork.

Written in the paper was "Why don't you love me back?". I started to feel like this wasn't a normal dan after all.

Again I kept, receiving gift from the sasaeng fan. Always utensils and a paper written about Alex and me that we should break up.

I didn't Alex about the gifts, so she won't be in danger. The address of the gifts were sent at our Universe dorm. Hyun told me to maybe call the police. I didn't call the police yet because she didn't cause trouble. She was only obsessed.

I nevermind it but not until now. 

"How dare you Louis!!" She shouted and pointed the gun to me.

*Bang*

In a slow motion before the bullet reached to me, Alex turned and looking to me.

"Alex!" I jumped at the table.

"I killed her! I killed her!" She shouted with evil laugh.  The cops was already alerted with the guards came. The guards and the sasaeng fan disappear.

"Alex!"  I was holding her in my arms and tears started to fall.

"I saved you" she said with a sad tone.

I'm the one who should save you.

"No, you can't leave me again"

"Why didn't you tell that someone is sending you dirty gifts about us?" She said as she touched my cheeks.

I don't want you to be in danger.

I didn't say anything and cried. I touched her hands while my other hand was holding the wound to stop the her stomach coming out.

"You can't die yet, Jay already called the ambulance" I said while tears are flowing.

Alex then smile and lost conscious.

"When will the ambulance arrives?" I asked.

"There coming, I promise!" Hyun said.

"Bro, There's a near hospital, there at the highway" Jay said while the mic was on.

"We can't use our car because there are paparazzi at the parking lot" Hyungsoo said while the mic was on.

"You can use my car, its park at the entrance" A fan shouted.

"We'll help you!" All the fan said.

"We support Alou!" Fans shouted.

Note: Alou is a fandom ship of Alex and Louis that the fans made.

"Maybe we don't need our van after all"  Jisung said using mic.

"Okay, let's go" I said using mic

"Alex! Stay with me, okay?" I said.

We arrived at the hospital by the help of the fans. When we arrived, they left us at the emergency room.

At the hospital, hour passed by during Alex surgery. The doctor came out.

"I'm sorry but we can't saved her, she lost too much blood" The doctor said.

I don't know now, Are we even fated? Are we even destined? I don't understand that should be always the one who's left behind. This is the third time. I don't know if...I don't know that is this even our fate.

I know one thing that this a fate nor destiny that has an happily ever after.

At the operating room, I entered and hold your colds hands. Why can't I save you? Why?