Building Trust

Ally's Pov

"She just left after what I said." Normani explained.

Normani told me and the girls about her conversation with Kenny. Lauren left, I guess she went to check on Kenny.

"I know we shouldn't tell Kenny about all of us but can't we at least get to know her better, gain her trust." Camila explained.

"We could give it a try." I said, looking at the others.

"What if she finds out the truth?" Dinah asked.

"Then we tell her the full truth. No more hiding." Normani said.

"So we all agree?" I asked, looking at them.

"What about Lauren?" Camila asked.

"She's with Kenny right now so we wait til she gets here." Dinah said.

We all decided if Lauren agrees with us about getting to know Kenny then we will do it.

But for now we have to wait until Lauren returns.

Lauren's Pov

Kenny explained to me why joey is all she got and told me about the trust issues she had and people who lied to her in the past.

She told me the trust issues began with some of her family members which made her end any type of relationship she had with but more trust issues came when she was with her friends about half of her friends lied to her about a lot of things.

"It's hard to trust anyone." Kenny said then rubs her eyes.

Still my hand was on hers and I held onto it. "I understand."

Kenny stops rubbing her eyes and looks at me. "You and the girls wouldn't lie to me, right?"

"Of course not we would never lie to you." I reasure her.

"You promise?" She asked, looking at me.

I kiss her forehead and said "I promise."

Kenny's Pov

After talking to Michelle for a while, she left my room because I had to get ready for work.

After getting ready, I leave my house and head to my job.

When I got to my job, I see Brian, finally he shows up.

"Bro!" he yelled as I was walking in.

"Brian, good to see you after a long time." I cross my arms.

"I was only gone for 2 weeks." he said.

"Two weeks without work and staying home." I pointed out.

"I wasn't just at home I was out too." he said.

"Anyways where have you been since you were 'out'" I bend my fingers to out.

"This and There but went to vegas." he said.

"Vegas. For what?" I asked.

"What do you think?" he said, raising his eyebrow and smirked.

When he did that I knew what he meant. "You know what never mind. I'd rather not hear it."

"You know you want to." he smirked even more.

"Shut up that's not true." I said as I grabbed a camera.

"You know it's true." he laughed a little.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes playfully, then turned on the camera. "Now time to make more memories."

I took some pictures of me and Brian, along with people I know from work.

After a few hours of working and taking pictures for memories, I was all set to leave until...

"Kenny, may I speak with you?" Who turned out to be Josh.

"About what?" I said, not looking at him.

"You're still hurt by that." He said and sighs.

I grabbed all my stuff and left my job. I head home and after a few minutes I arrive at home. I get inside to see joey jumping up and down with flour on him.

I go the kitchen to see the girls covered with flour on their face and hair, cracked eggs on the kitchen counter as well as milk spread a little on the counter.

I look at the girls and said "Um what's going on here?"

"We were making a cake but it led to a bit of a fight." Brooke said.

I look at the things around them. "Well um make sure you clean up when you're done um throwing or fighting."

That was awkward so I walked out and picked up joey just to give him a bath.

"Joey did you get invovled," I say as we were in the bathroom.

While washing joey, he got up and sticked his tongue out happy.

I turn around to see Karla and she was no longer covered in flour.

"Thought you needed some help with joey." she says then goes next to me, holding joey so I clean him up.

"Thanks." I said, putting soap on joey.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"A little eventful." I say as I pour water on joey to get rid of the soap.

I never tell anyone about my day but it felt good to talk to someone.

Maybe the girls are different after all.