twenty-seven : a difficult to be stop feasting lumber down trees

tyler was at work again for his third week and he was chatting with brendon, brendon urie.

the kid was back again, hair styled into rings and wearing circular rimmed glasses and tyler thought he look exceptional but not as much as josh did with his pretty glasses.

tyler had seen josh wear those nice glasses only once but it was an image he'd stored in the good side of his mind to always remember.

“possibly a series of unfortunate events”  brendon replied when tyler asks what his favourite book is.

“i haven't read that one but i hear it's great” tyler smiles, “but personally, i prefer a day to forget. i forget who wrote it”

tyler searched his mind for the writer of one of his favourite books then but he couldn't remember. last time he read it was when he was at least twelve and he reckoned he'd burned it along with all his old stuff.

well other than his red beanie. the one his father gave him. he could never get rid of that.

“never heard of it as well” brendon smiled, “hey what time is it?”

“uh, three fifty-five, why?”

“when you close up, wanna go somewhere?” brendon asks with that hopeful smile on his lips.

tyler smiled sadly, turning him down, “sorry, brendon. my friend josh always comes to pick me up and we go home together, or maybe the cliff”

“oh” brendon says dejectedly, “well maybe some other time”

as if on cue, josh walks in arms wide as he drops his back back and announces, “i got an a on the math test” smiling, he walks over to tyler.

“what? really? that's amazing! isn't it like illegal to get a genuine a? math is so hard” tyler praises and exaggerates teasingly.

josh smiles and pulls him into a hug, “shut up, i'm happy”

“celebration at taco bell?” tyler offers, knowing it was josh's favourite restaurant. he got that bit that first time they went to the cliff and josh told him everything about himself.

“be outside in five minutes or i'm leaving without you” josh warns, running outside excitedly and totally ignoring brendon.

tyler smiled to himself and proceeded to gather his things quickly, missing the look of pure admiration on brendons face.

“are you sure you're just friends?” brendon blurts out.

“excuse me?” tyler asks quickly, not rudely.

“i mean, sorry to ask, but it's just you both act like a married couple around each other. i've watched for a while now. it's pretty cute.” brendon shrugs.

“but you were just asking me out a minute ago” tyler points out in confusion.

“as a friend, man. i need friends” brendon laughs quietly to tyler's embarassment.

“oh” tyler blushes, “well i can do friends, sure”

“great. can i have your number?”

“sure”

after tyler kicked brendon out and locked up, he met with an overly excited josh who was jumping on his toes outside, and they spoke all the way to taco bells - tyler's treat.

it was the best way to spend a care free evening.

|| - //

so incase you guys haven't noticed, tyler's talking more now and getting a lot more comfortable around people (max, josh and brendon) he's more extroverted now. also, i have no idea if taco bell is even in ohio. i just wrote it because there's no josh dun without taco and no tyler joseph without red bull.