F O U R

Ethan's P.O.V

"Are we going to talk about it?" I mentioned once we were inside my car driving back to her house.

"Talk about what?" she acted completely clueless and buckled her seatbelt in.

"About the party?" I impatiently answered.

"There's nothing to talk about," she said in a mellow tone before looking straight ahead rather than looking at me.

"Yes, there is Kay" I continued to push on.

"No there isn't Ethan and that's final" she angrily looked up at me and narrowed her eyes trying to stare me down.

I didn't back down though. Not this time.

"Why is it we always do whatever you say, huh?" I scoffed before looking away.

It infuriated me that she acted this way because of a single stupid party. What if I wanted to attend it for once?

Oh yeah I forgot, we can't go.

"No we don't, I just don't want to go" she retorts back.

"Why not?" I question again.

"Because I don't"

Great answer Kay.

"Why not?" I started to raise my voice.

"BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GO"

"WHY NOT?!?!?"

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO SO BADLY ETHAN?" she screamed before she cooled off a bit. "Do you want to go fuck some other girl this time? Because if you are just break up with me and get it over with" she angrily said and looked over at me.

"You're so freaking overdramatic" I scoffed and held the steering tightly.

"I'm not being overdramatic I just don't want to go"

"Why is it that you're always so possessive?" I turn over to look at her.

Her eyebrows were knitted together and her nose was scrunched up showing she was angry too.

"Any more compliments?" she cockily asked.

"You're always either bitchy, overdramatic, or possessive. I hate your fucking mood swings" I finally admit letting the anger talk for its self.

"Any more?" she purses her lips. I shake my head no and sit back once again as she does the same.

The tension between us is excruciating but I won't fold. I always do and that's not who I want to be.

"I'm still not going" she breaths out.

"Well, I am whether you approve of it or not" I stand up for myself.

"Okay," she bluntly answers.

"Okay"

Both of us sit in silence and stay still in the nonmoving car that is still parked in the school parking lot.

Suddenly her door opens.

Kayla's P.O.V

Parties? Not for me anymore yet Ethan thinks it's a good idea of course.

I hate how he becomes so easily offended when things he 'cares' about don't go his way.

It pisses me off and I can't deal with him half of the time.

I was trying to be honest about the whole party thing but he makes everything seem like I'm anti- Ethan. Is it so hard to understand my frustration towards the party topic? Like I mean come on both of us used to fuck anyone there until miraculous we caught feelings for one another.

Why can't he freaking understand that?

It's clear to me that the tension between us isn't going to go away soon so its best if I go.

I grab my bag and open the door before stepping outside.

"What the hell are you doing?" he turns to ask me when I close the door.

I begin to walk away but stop when I hear his voice.

"Kayla gets back in the car" he screams from inside.

"I'm catching a ride with someone else" I holler feeling completely out of it right now.

"Kayla just gets back in the car," he says again.

"Nope," I say again." you have fun at the party and I will catch a ride with someone else"

Ethan gets out of the car and demands once again for me to get back inside.

"Kayla let this go please and get back inside" his patient grows thin.

"Bye I will miss you" I waved off and sent kisses in the air before heading towards Roni's car.

"Can I ride with you two?" I asked her and Noah.

"Trouble in paradise already" she smirks.

"Not in the mood Ron.not in the mood" I repeated over and over again before stepping inside the backseat.

Ethan's P.O.V.

Well, this is fucking great.

She is mad at me and I'm mad at her.

I have total rights to be mad at her though. I do admit that calling her possessive and bitchy was out of line but I was pissed.

I know that's no excuse but she needed to hear it from somewhere.

Ughh now I have to fix this.

God, I can be an idiot.

I needed to apologize at least for that bitchy part but I saw Roni's car leave a couple of minutes ago meaning she is gone.

I did it again.

Relationships are way too complicated.

-----

A/n

Well, this chapter was a disappointment. Oh well