Chapter Eight

*Aria's P.O.V*

Less than a month went by and it was finally Halloween.

We were all going to a costume party at Anthony Padilla's house.

Anthony used to work at Smosh, but he left a few weeks before I joined.

He invited everyone that worked at Smosh, and some of his other friends.

"Aria, are you ready yet?!" Emma yelled.

How does Emma get ready so fast?

"Come here and help me zip up the back!" I yelled back.

She knocked on the bathroom door and I let her in.

"GASP!" Yes, she literally said gasp.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to help me, or what?"

"Girl, you, are, the devil!" She said, zipping up the back of my costume.

"Literally!" I said, adjusting my horns.

I was wearing a red and black strapless skirt with fishnets and high black boots.

My long, wavy, dark brown hair had a red streak in it, and a headband with horns.

My makeup was natural, besides the bold red lipstick.

Emma was wearing an angel outfit, which complimented her long gold locks.

Seriously, I'm in love with her hair.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Born ready."

-

We made it to Anthony's house, which to me looked like a mansion.

It might've just been the fact that I've been in an apartment for six years and was not used to a house.

We entered the front doors.

The hallway was huge, and filled with posters of popular '70s and '80s movies.

There was Superman, Jaws, Back to the Future, The Breakfast Club, The Goonies, okay why am I even trying to name them all... the point is there were too many.

The only movie poster that wasn't from the '70s or the '80s was Smosh: The Movie.

We went through a door that had a sign on it saying 'Party Room', so we figured that was the party room.

To my dismay, it was.

"Whoa, I wasn't expecting alcohol." Emma said.

"How do you know there's alcohol?" I asked.

"Sniff the air. I can smell alcohol from 57 feet away!" She explained.

Then I remembered all the times Emma has been to the club.

Emma went off to the snack table, leaving me alone.

I looked around and saw many familiar faces.

"Hey, you must be Aria." A voice said behind me.

I turned around, it was Anthony.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" I greeted, shaking his hand.

"Same to you! Sick costume, I think Ian's assistant Tucker's costume is also a devil."

Tucker. I thought.

"That's cool!" I lied.

"Yeah, well it's nice to meet you, and enjoy the party!" He said, walking away.