Chapter Fourty

[Hey, guys! Please remember to read my message at the end of the chapter. Thank you!]

-

Aria's P.O.V

"Wh-What...?" I muttered. "Tyler..."

"Before you say anything, just remember...I was forced to do this! Your father thought Tyler was a bad influence on you. He's tried breaking you guys up in the past, but it never worked. I'm sorry...I didn't want to do it..."

"Hold on, wait." Lasercorn said. "Who's Tyler?"

Jubilee explained my relationship with Tyler better than I ever could. I was surprised, but also glad I didn't have to explain it myself.

I looked at Shayne. He looked disappointed. Why?

Then, I glared at Jubilee. Tyler's dead because of her. Well, even if she decided not to shoot him, wouldn't Tyler be shot either way by someone? No. Jubilee could've warned me. I would've been paranoid enough to make Tyler go somewhere where he'll be safe.

But would Tyler truly have been safe? He'd just go through the same thing Shayne went through.

All these questions I ask myself made me realize something. The organization is gone and the technology they were planning on using is destroyed. Jason is dead. My father is dead. Smosh's alive. Shayne's alive.

But my journey isn't over. I've done so much for people...now, maybe I should do something for myself?

I looked back at Jubilee. "Damn you."

"Aria, I—"

"But, I forgive you."

Jubilee's face lit up. That infuriated me.

"I don't have any other choice than to forgive you." I muttered. "Just go, Jubilee."

"I—"

"GO!" I yelled. "PLEASE, JUST GO!"

She left the room without saying a word. I rested my shoulders, trying to calm myself down.

After a long and dreadful moment of silence, Ian finally spoke.

"We'll give you some space."

Everyone filed out of the room, including the doctors and Detective Evans.

It makes sense. Detective Evans would want to talk to me when I start thinking rationally.

After a few minutes, I found Shayne by my side again.

"You don't have to stay." I said. "I'll be fine."

"I have to return the favor." Shayne said. "I'm staying with you until you get released."

-

He ended up not returning the favor.

-

Boze's P.O.V

Well, here we go.

I'd never thought Joven and Kate would ever get a divorce. Everyone, including me, was positive they'll stay together for the rest of their lives...until Joven fucked everything up.

It'll be hard telling him my secret. I wander if he'll judge me. Well, of course he'll judge me. What if the feeling isn't mutual? What if ruining the friendship isn't the best thing to do after being kidnapped and tortured?

Well...I mean...I...

I stared at the hospital wall. The hallway was pretty empty. Nobody there besides me.