Chapter Thirty-Four

"Babe, wake up."

"Babe, come on...I want to show you something."

"Dammit, babe. You made me do this."

Aria's P.O.V

"ACK!"

I was awakened by a slap in the face.

"Jason, what the hell?!" I yelled.

"You wouldn't wake up! Don't yell at me! Get your ass up and get ready for the day." Jason ordered.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, okay."

Two days into being engaged to Jason and it starts out as an abusive relationship.

I opened my dresser door, and saw clothes I've never seen before. They were my size.

"I bought you a new set of clothes, by the way." Jason said, clearly watching my every move.

Jason's trying to make me look exactly like his dream wife...

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"Fix the attitude, Smith. You don't want to deal with a clueless Shayne for the rest of your life." Jason warned.

I gritted my teeth. I hate that Jason knows my weaknesses and strengths more than I know myself. It's like after my father died, his ghost possessed Jason to make him more of an asshole than he already was. I kept reminding myself that wasn't the case. Jason's always been like this. Was I just too blind to see it?

"What are your plans today?" Jason asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Getting to know everyone." I answered, hiding my anger. "I thought I would start by getting to know Zac. Kirsten's going to help me make friends with everyone, too."

"Cool." Jason said. "I'm going to start planning our wedding. I'll inform you on everything whenever I get the chance."

Great. Not only am I forced to get married to Jason, but I have to dress the way he wants me to dress, and he makes all the decisions for our wedding.

Well, too bad I won't be alive for the wedding.

I flinched once I felt kisses being planted onto the back of my neck. I didn't resist. I can't piss off Jason even more.

"See you later, babe." Jason cooed into my ear.

I stood there, listening to the door open and close. Then, I was alone. I wanted to scream all the anger and sadness I kept inside of me out, but I knew I couldn't. Everyone would hear me.

I took deep breaths, and got ready for the day as fast as I could.

Once I was ready, I picked up a pillow from the bed, revealing the handgun I'd been hiding. I hid it just in case someone locked picked the door while me and Jason were sleeping.

I grabbed a belt that Jason provided for me in the dresser that was similar to Jubilee's belt. Perfect for any gun.

I put the belt on and attached the handgun to it. I hid it with my leather jacket so nobody tried taking it from me.

I wanted to stay in bed all day. The bedroom door locked. Shayne at my side. In reality, that's impossible.

I left the bedroom, locking the door behind me with a key. I placed the key in my pocket, and was instantly met by Jubilee's knife to my throat.

"We need to talk." She said, scowling.

"Okay." I croaked. "You know, you could've tapped me on the shoulder."