Chapter Nineteen

Aria's P.O.V

After everyone had breakfast, we went home for the day.

When me and Emma made it to our apartment, we were instantly met by an extremely worried mother.

"ARIA! YOU WOULDN'T ANSWER YOUR CALLS AT ALL LAST NIGHT! I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED—"

She ran up to me and hugged me as tight as she could.

Okay, that was when I found out where I got my hugging super strength from.

I explained to her what happened, including the situation between Ian and Pam.

"Oh, honey...that's terrible! I'll do anything I can to help you guys out. Hey, how about in a few hours we go to see Black Panther?"

"Sounds great!" I said.

"Have fun, guys." Emma said, setting down her bag.

"Emma, you're coming with us." My mom said.

"Really?!" Emma asked, getting excited.

"Of course."

"FUCK YEAH!" Emma yelled, jumping up and down. "BONDING TIME!"

"Oh." She stopped jumping after she realized she had just cussed in front of my mom.

My mom just laughed. "Fuck yeah."

These past few months have been amazing with my mom by my side.

Hard, but amazing.

-

Olivia's P.O.V

I've known my entire life I'm a good person.

That's why I felt extremely guilty when I lied about feeling too sick to do some sketches.

I mean, I thought the videos would be better without me.

All the comments about me say so.

I thought, being a celebrity, I could handle negativity.

But, it tore me apart.

I was the weird one of the squad, so I probably should've expected some hate comments to be targeted on me.

But it affected me so much that I didn't feel comfortable doing the thing I absolutely loved to do with my friends.

Make videos about the most random shit.

Once I got back to my apartment, I decided to treat myself to some leftovers from In-And-Out.

I know we'd just had breakfast at Sam's, but I'd missed my burger and fries.

I decided to post on my Instagram, since it'd been a while.

I knew I looked like a mess, since I had to rush to get ready this morning so we could all discuss the 'Pam situation'.

I took a picture of me taking a huge bite of my burger, with a caption;
'I tried looking fancy all last night for bae, now it's time for some Olivia time'.

As soon as I posted it, I read the comments.

You're probably saying it's stupid for me to do that, especially since it's already hurt me so much before.

I couldn't help it, okay!

'Ew...can you please just get off the internet already?!'

'This pic should be in the Try Not To Look Away challenge!'

'This picture is like all your other pictures...disgusting to the human eye.'

I read many other comments that were negative, until I came upon this one.