Chapter Fourty-Two (Special Chapter)

WARNING:
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
If you have not read the book and literally just skipped to this chapter, I'm here to stop you before the WHOLE BOOK is spoiled for you. I can assure you, YOU WILL NOT GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE WHOLE BOOK.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Thank you! 😁

-

Alright, *clears throat*. If you got this far into my shitty writing, I applaud you.

By the way, I got really excited that I finished the book in the last chapter because of this:

I'd written the entire last chapter a week prior, (over 8,000 words). Then, I went to go look for a picture to put in it. When I came back, I realized something.

My work didn't save.

In result, I spent another week rewriting the entire chapter. That's why my excitement level was super high.

ANYWAYS, enough with my struggles. I bet people on Wattpad have had it even worse than me.

-

Let's start out with this:

Epilogue

Six years later...

Aria's P.O.V

"CANNONBALL!"

I screamed after I was overtaken by waves crashing into me. Once I got back onto my feet, I felt myself being splashed over and over again.

"Shayne, you're so annoying!" I said, splashing back at him.

"Hey, I gotta let the singer have some fun. You've been touring since February! Give yourself a break."

He wasn't wrong. It's August now, and I do deserve a break. I put a lot of hard work dedicating the past six years to music. With the help from Smosh, I became a client in the music industry!

It wasn't hard spilling my thoughts and emotions into my first album. The hard part was touring and getting my name out there.

If you're wandering, I never quit Smosh. Although, I did have to take a break on my job at Smosh Games to go on tour. It was okay, though. Smosh grown into something huge ever since Mythical Entertainment bought it.

[If that doesn't happen years from now and people are looking back on this like "You wish!", I'm not changing this ending. This is my fanfic world, bitch. 👌]

I giggled. "Or, you just want a break from being the influence on the kids and spend more time with me."

Shayne lifted me up out of the pool. "James and Yurei have been getting most of the influence from their mom! Do you know how many times I've heard James say 'damn' this past week?"

By the way, I named my daughter Yurei because it's very similar to my mother's name. Also, so I never forget how my mother changed my life.