Prologue

My death way isn't so beautiful, but at least it is the most peaceful one that I could ever ask. Letting my life taken away by my own will is better than dying unexpectedly.

My name is Feng Ji Ann, an assassin. My work was dangerous, I could die anytime. But relentlessly, I survive all of it.

Why I work as assassin? It's all start by hatred and revenge. I hate my family, so to revenge, I choose the dark way. It's satisfying to kill them with my own hands. But at the same time, it made me feel empty.

I began to live like a lifeless doll, not afraid of death. I began to hate my own pathetic life. I began to develop depression. I want to relive, but it's no use. Because if I choose to quit the organization, they will kill me for betraying them.

So my easiest way is to end my own pathetic life.

"Poor, silly girl" a voice echoed. I'm not sure where I am, and I can't see anything. But for sure, I still have my consciousness.

Little by little, this pitch black and cold place started to become warmer.

"Are you lonely, dear?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Do you feel sad?"

"Yes"

"Is there something in your heart that are not done"

I quieted for awhile before answered. "Many. Many, many things"

The warmess started to became brighter and I could see a bright light was shinning on me.

Suddenly, a flow of memory showed before me like a movie. As if it's mine, I could feel the feeling of the girl in the memory vividly. A varieties of emotions started to burst out.

It's my last life. What have I done in my last life that I became so miserable in my current life?

That girl, Annelestia Carnation De Diamax, the beautiful girl with wicked heart, full of hatred and revenge.

Why, why, why? Why can't I become more loving?

"Do you want second chance?"

The gentle voice before asked me.

I'm too tired, too tired of living. I want to stop, stop all of these shits. I feel like I want to cry, to scream, to wail as if I'm crazy.

I want to quit.

"Silly girl, you deserve to be loved" a voice rang through my mind, the voice of the only person who loved me. Mother.

I bitterly smiled as I mesmerizing the warm hug from mother as if she was here. As if she really here, giving me motivation to not give up.

"Yes" I answered.

Memoria:
Feather of Phoenix
『Reincarnated Villainess』

Started: 040219
Status: Slow Update
End: 000000