Chapter 16: Woods

"The hole is so small" said Sky, trying to pass the wall.

"Do you want me to help you?" Asked Bryan as he crouch in front of Sky's under part of body that was still stuck within the stone wall.

"How?" Sky shouted from the other side.

"By kicking you butt"

Woah Bryan, that was vulgar. Although in 21st century it's consider normal to say those words, it's extremely rude here especially within nobility.

"Hey, are you dense? There's a girl here!"

Ouh, so Sky don't actually care if he had his butt kicked? I tried to hold up my laugh, hearing how they had this conversation in such brazen manner.

"Argh, why this hole is so small?"

'Of course, I made it to only fit my body' I thought before deciding to help this poor boy.

After so much efforts of pushing Sky's legs and him crawling hardly, at last he manage to get out of the wall. Now it's my turn since Bryan need to watch over the inner side.

"You could easily pass the wall just like that?" Said Sky, clearly show his dissatisfaction.

"My body is small unlike yours"

Next is Bryan. Just like Sky, we need to pull him hard or else, he will remain between the wall until we get discovered.

"Do you really think this is a right decision?" I asked them worryingly. "It's not too late to turn back"

"If anything turned bad, we'll go back" said Bryan reassuringly although his tone was monotone.

While Bryan and I were still busy dusting the dirts from our clothes, Sky already walked away, not caring to wait for us.

"Sky, wait! What if you get lost!?" I shouted to call for him. But he didn't stop and continue to walk.

"This is not the first time I went to a forest" he reply nonchalantly. With a sigh, both me and Bryan run to catch after him. It's lucky that I currently wearing my training attire, a dress on an occasion like this would be such a hassle.

When walking along the trees path, Bryan wore his usual expressionless face, but the way his eyes shine when he looks around was obviously stating how excited he is. This cold boy also had a child side, huh? Well, it is no wonder since he is only 10 years old.

The pressure of him being a Crown Prince is heavy after all. Even though he don't have many classes, he still need to manage many things as a prince. Especially when the throne war is still going on. It's too cruel to let such a young boy in the middle of crowds with fake faces. He even had to face a lot of assassination attempts.

"Look, there's a lake" said Sky as he pointed the small lake nearby. He quickly took off his shoe before testing the depth of the lake. "It's not deep"

"Be careful, still water usual have leech in it" I warned him but he only grinned, showing that he didn't care. I took a seat on a big stone as Bryan sat on the other one.

This is the usual place I learn magic with Mr. Magic Book. The woods here are rich with magic and there're plenty of Magic Stones in this place.

"Isn't it refreshing?" I asked Bryan with a smile on face, but he only nodded in response. Couldn't he be more less boring?

"Bryan, let's play!" shouted Sky, already standing in the middle of the lake. Suddenly, he boldly took off his shirt before threw it on the land.

"Watch your manner around lady, will you?" Warn Bryan, made me shocked at his sudden change from his usual calm demeanor.