Chapter 2: Was a Villainess

Annelestia Carnation De Diamax, her name was quite famous especially among her peers at the academy. Known as the future Queen and the fiance of the Crown Prince, everyone knew she deserves it because of her status and accomplishment.

A daughter of Duke who's genius since young, always tops in her studies and manners, a true meaning of elegance and beauty. Tons of gentlemen did fell for her despite her arrogance as a Lady with high status.

Many assume she was perfect until a cute little girl enters the academy. Layle Anatasia Fe Rozen, a daughter of Marquess, who recently heal from her illness that made her bedridden. She went to school like a wind of new fresh air blowing.

Layle manages to capture the hearts of those around her with her sweet voice and kind heart. When the story about that sweet girl reached Annelestia, trying to maintain being the best, she plans for humiliation on the new girl.

Sadly, that plan was destroyed by her very own fiance, Prince Bryan Wisteria A. J Florentine.

It was the first meet between Layle and the Prince. After being saved from the wicked girl, Bryan and Layle began to know each other. Little by little, love started to bloom as Bryan gradually fell in love.

Ann couldn't accept it, especially when she knows she's the main reason the encounter between the Prince and that daughter of Marquess. That reality painted her heart in black of hatred. She was drowned in jealousy and needed revenge to ease it.

Soon, 3 boys fallen head over heels on Layle, increasing the protection around her. This made Ann revenge plans even harder.

After that, Layle's father, the Marquess suddenly promoted and became a Duke. It is threatening to Ann's status as the daughter of Duke. Now, social status can no longer shield her.

The worst, Bryan calling off the engagement made Ann even more devastated. Why that girl, Layle need to take everything from the supposedly future queen?

Ann couldn't accept the fact, Ann couldn't accept the reality, she wants to wipe off that girl named Layle off the earth.

Ann tried many methods to destroy Layle, including murder. Little did she know that her action actually hurt the Crown Prince and almost killed him.

By the angry King's order, she got her punishment. Which is a death sentence.

The tale of Annelestia, the great future queen, end just like that. That all for the old drama. A really good drama and a good ending for a bad villainess.

Now, I, the new Annelestia, will change her fate. I'm not going to go through the same things again.

Because I already promised to myself and will keep it. In fact, she is me, and I am her. If she was a Villainess, then I'm also Was a Villainess.