Chapter 26: Who are you?

In a big luxurious study room, there's a good-looking boy with honey blond hair sitting at the table while piles of paperwork were put on the same table. His sea turquoise eyes were so focused toward the paper in his hand to the point he didn't even hear the sound of the knock on the door.

But even if he notices that knocking sound, he wouldn't even bother to ask who is it. Instead, his assistant, Aaron will check on it.

Aaron Cozine, a redheaded 15 years old boy who's four years older than Bryan already worked as Bryan's aide. No matter if it regarding the politic, nor private relationships, Aaron will always be there for Bryan.

Aaron opens the door, revealing a silver-haired young girl with pink tulle dress and pink carnation flowers decorating her braided hair.

"Miss Annelestia?" Asked Aaron in confusion.

Hearing the name Annelestia, Bryan immediately raised his head as he looked at the door.

"Come in," he said. Annelestia bowed a little before she came into the room politely.

"Sorry for the interruption, your highness"

"We are alone right now. Just call me Bryan"

Hearing that statement, Ann quickly looked at him in boredom and fed up. Ahh, in the other life Annelestia never got the permission to even call him only by his name.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Bryan, knowing that there must be a reason for Ann to be there.

All of a sudden, a memory came into Ann's mind. In that memory, Annelestia will always visit Bryan in his office. At first, she only comes when she got invited to the palace. But later, she will come to the Crown Prince's study room by herself to meet Bryan. It was so often to the point Aaron need to chase Annelestia away so she wouldn't disturb his master.

Although that memory came so suddenly, unlike before, Ann can now fully control herself as she acts like nothing ever happen.

"Your moth- I mean Her Majesty invited me to her tea party. Then she asked me to come to see you in the study room" explained Ann briefly. Bryan's eyebrows raised slightly. He had forgotten today was the day his mother will be having her tea party, although it is actually out of his concern.

"Looks like you have a lot of works," said Ann as she looked at the papers on the table. 'Tsk, tsk royal family. Bryan is still a child. To handle such works' she thought, actually criticising the current king for making his son work.

"They expected me to," said Bryan, sighed. Ann was surprised hearing Bryan could actually complain. What happens to the heartless ice block? Isn't he the type to keep quiet and work like a robot.

"So, how's Sky?" Asked Bryan. It's been a long time since they last met with each other.

"I think he is fine. Probably busy practising"

" 'I think'?"

"He stopped coming to our manor to practice"

"I see"

"..."

"..."

Bryan was never a good talker, thus making him and Ann not good at communicating with each other. Even when he's with Sky, the conversation will become one-sided as Sky will do most of the talking. Though they talk less than exploring new things to do.

"Are you lonely?" Asked Bryan suddenly after a long silence. His question made Ann's eyes bulged out.

'Why is he asking that kind of embarrassing question?' She thought.
"I don't understand what are you talking about, your highness"