Chapter 3: The Crown Prince

It's been weeks since I reincarnated. And I could feel how enjoying life could be.

"Good morning papa! Good morning mama!" I gave my parents kisses on their cheeks.

"Good morning, Ann" they said as I smiled in response.

"Good morning little bro!" I ruffled the black hair of my little brother.

"Hey, quit it!"

"Hehehe~" I giggled a little.

"Since that nightmare, you became more and more cheerful, my lady" said Rina, my personal maid as she put a toast on my plate.

"Really? I'm happy to hear that!" I said happily as she smiled in response.

"You look prettier in that smile, young miss"

"Thank you, Rina"

"Ann, I know you become more and more carefree now. But make sure to watch you manner today" said father as he take a sip of his tea. I looked at him confusedly.

"Hmn? Why?"

"Today is the Prince's monthly visit" said mother, which made me even more confused.

"Eh?"

"Did you forget? Since the engagement start, he will visit you every months!" said mother in surprise of my sudden memory loss. But I was indeed lose some of my memories.

"Oh!" I clapped my hand when the realisation hit me hard. "Oh my, I forgot. How should I present myself in front of him!" I said in panic as mother suddenly giggled in delight.

"Look at my daughter, really fallen in love at such a young age with her fiance" her words made me want to puke. I don't even remember how his face look like when he was young! Also, I haven't meet him officially this time.

"Do you want to wear the dress that was just made by Designer Jean? The one you just ordered?"

Erm... Which dress is it?

"I will pick it myself"

"If you say so"

After the breakfast, I went to the dressing room with Rina.

How could I... Why I have HUNDREDS (you heard me, hundreds) of dresses!? All of these dresses seemed too pack in this room when I'm just merely 10 years old little girl.

"Err, Rina. Since when I have dresses these many?"

"You had it since a long of time, young miss. Every time you order your dresses, you will ask more than twenty dresses for once"

I gulped, seems like I really underestimate Annelestia. She really is a pampered daughter of Duke that will get whatever she want.

"Miss?"

"Let's look at the dresses"

In the end, I choose a simple dress which made Rina confused.

Why would I need to wear those overly frilly dress? I could feel how heavy that dress will be.

When the carriage that brought the Crown Prince arrive, I quickly fix my posture to be more ladylike and curtised when he walked down.

"Good morning, your highness"

"Good morning" said the Prince in his cold and indifferent tone as he slightly bow.

I peered at my fiance who's now stand just in front of me. He had a honey blond hair and a pair of nice turquoise eyes. He is so... HANDSOME! No wonder the old me obsessed over him.

But aren't he look too Sissy for being this beautiful? If I were me, I would choose a manly looking guy.

"Didn't people said it's rude to stare at others?" He asked coldly, as I just realise I was staring at him.

"Ahh... I'm sorry your highness"

Yikes, too cold. This going to be very boring..