Chapter 13 - What

1st May 2019

Laura's P.O.V

We get in the car and drive home. I can't believe Colby and I had a make out session. It was great.

We get home and I go to Corey's room and knock on the door. "Corey are you in there" I call out.

He opens the door and hugs me, "I'm so sorry Laura, I'm so sorry", he says hugging me super tight.

"No, I'm sorry, I got mad over nothing, I should've just listen to you and just let you talk and not get all sassy", I say about to cry.

"Please lets never fight ever again", he says and I nod in agreement. We hug for a good 2 minutes before Colby calls out for me, he sounded scared.

Colby's P.O.V

So Laura is talking to Corey and apologizes. I see I'm getting tagged in this post. I open it and see it's an exposing account for me.

"Laura, come here now please!", I call out for her. She comes running in. 

"WHAT?", she say walking up to me.

"Look!" I show her the post.

"What the actual fuck, is someone stalking you, if not, us?", she says scared.

"I don't know, but this isn't ok and we need to tell everyone", I say.

"NO!; I mean no, if Corey finds out we kissed, we're both dead", she says even more scared.

"It was in the moment ok, he won't care because you were upset and we have a thing for each other, should he get mad at us kissing?" I say realizing I've never told her I've liked her.

"Wait, you like me?" she says getting happy"

"N-no... Yes. A lot. Your sweet, kind, nice, loving, amazing, your just everything a guy could ever ask for." I say, she smiles and look away.

"I like you too, like a lot", she says pushing me to lay down as she sits on top of me at starts to kiss me. I kiss her back.

Sam's P.O.V

I wanna film with Colby so I thought why not just go in and ask him, Laura should be talking to Corey and fixing things up with him so Colby would be on his phone or taking a nap.

I slowly open the door and see something I shouldn't see. I know this is a bad idea but I send a pic to kat saying

 I know this is a bad idea but I send a pic to kat saying

(Don't tell anyone but I think I owe you 20 bucks) >

< (Yeah you do, I won't tell a soul. BUT OMG THO)

(I know. Come here as soon as you finish work) >

< (I will. Omg. This is so exiting)

(I love you) >

< (I love you too, Byeeee)

(Byeeee)>

Then I close the door and walk to my room and think 'I'll just wait to film tomorrow'

Word Count 470 Words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you in the next chapter, ily all sm, byeeeeeee.