Chapter 20 - Katrina

1st June 2019

Laura's P.O.V

So I'm finally gonna learn how to walk on my right leg again, I'm so happy, I'm over crutches, They were so annoying.

A month later

2nd July 2019

So I've been walking and everything is going great. The boys have been looking out for me and Colby has been closer then the others because he wants me to be safe.

"Colby I'm ok, you don't have to follow me everywhere. My leg is all good now, you can stop worrying", I say

"I know that babe. but the doctor said to take it easy for the next few months" He says. I ignore half the things he said and just focused on babe. 

He called me babe. That's the first time in nearly 3 months when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"You, you called me babe for the first time", I say happily.

"Yeah. Is that a bad thing?" He says confused.

"No, it's just, you've never called me babe before?" I say.

"Well get use to it babe. Because I love you and I want to be with you forever", He says kissing me.

"Wait are you asking me to be your girlfriend?", I ask nearly about to kiss him.

"Maybe", He smirks

"I love you baby", I say hugging him.

"I love you too baby", he says and we make out for a bit.

"LAURA! DEVYN! TORI! COME HERE QUICK PLEASE", Kat says and we run into the bathroom.

"WHAT??", we say looking at her. She stands there in shock looking at something.

"Close the door", she says putting the toilet seat down and sitting on it. I close the door and see a pregnancy test in her hand.

"Are you???..." 

"Yes. Yes... I'm not ready for this." she says

"Ok, ok where's the camera. Where's Sam, funny prank." Devyn says looking around.

"This isn't a prank. Sam doesn't know any of this. I'm not ready to be a mother. I'm only 19." She says about to cry.

"Guys, I think this is real, because if it was a prank she wouldn't look us dead in the eyes telling us this." I say.

"AS I SAID I'M ONLY 19 GUYS", She says getting scared.

"Ok, ok. Just relax, we'll think of something" Tori says

"I can't believe this is happening. We used protection", Kat says putting her face in her hands.

"It was probably out of date or broken" I say.

"What should I tell Sam?" She says looking up.

"Say you haven't been feeling well in the past couple weeks and I tested if I was pregnant and... show the test", I say sitting next to her.

"Can you get him for me please?" She asks.

"Sure", I say signalling the girls to let her be for a bit.

I walk to Sam's room and knock on his door.

"Come in", he calls

"Hey Sam... Kat kinda needs you downstairs", I say nervous for her.

"Okay? Where is she?" he asks

"In the bathroom downstairs", I say and his eyes widen. I think he has a hint. He gets up and moves me out of his way and runs downstairs.

Sam's P.O.V

Laura tells me Kat needs me and I run downstairs to the bathroom to see her crying.

"Hey babe... What's wrong. Look, I'm here... Talk to me", I say.

"I' I'm..." She hands me a pregnancy test.

"But we used a condom? How?" I say.

"I- I d-don't know. b-but you said in the QnA v-video that you weren't r-ready for kids." She says in between sobs.

"It's ok, It's ok, I'm here, It's ok. We can do this. Yeah we may not be ready for this but, hey, we have each other. We can work this out together. I love you", I say holding her hands.

"I love you too baby", She says hugging me. We sit there for a moment and just hug it out.

Word Count: 682 Words

Hey, Hope your enjoying it. See you later. also if they keep it, what's it's name gonna be? Ily, Byeeeeee.