Chapter 4 - Colby Part 2 - The Fight??

5th April 2019

Laura's P.O.V

Colby packs up his camera and lays on his bed, so I try to jump on him, but he stops me and does this yoga looking pose.

"You tried, you tried very hard", He says with the biggest smile on his face, turning into a frown.

He slowly puts me down and sits up. "Colby?", I say confused. "Colby is everything ok?", I ask.

"Get out", He mumbles. "What?", I say "GET OUT NOW", Colby yells gripping my wrists scaring me, he looks mad. Sam barges in and pulls Colbys hands off me and takes me out.

"Go down stairs, I'll sort this out, are you ok", Sam says I just nod holding my wrist. He shuts the door but not completely, so I peep through.

"Colby snap out of it, shes not Alex ok, she's Laura. Alex will never come back, Laura is different", Sam says.

"What is she hurts me too, what if I can't find real love, what if she's like Alex", Colby says crying.

"She won't, but you hurt her physically not just emotionally. Laura's gone through the same thing as you, she told me, she likes you, a lot, she feels as though she can trust you because your different, good different, you need to trust her", Sam says wiping the tears off Colby's face.

I feel someone behind me, it's Corey. "Oh my god Corey you scared me", I say, he looks mad.

"Did he hurt you", He asks. "N-no he didn't", I say hiding my wrists.

"Show me your arms", He says. "That's not necessary", I say smiling and step to the side.

"Don't defend him, if he hurt you, I'll hurt him.", He says. "It was my fault ok I was play fighting and took it too far and he grabbed my wrists a bit harder then got upset.", I say pushing Corey away from the door. 

He pushes me to the side and stomps to Colby's room.

"WTF DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER", is all I could here. "COREY STOP", I say running in the room trying to stop him.

"Nothing dude", Sam says protecting Colby. "Don't touch her like this", Corey says holding my wrists up for him to see.  I look away from Colby and the tears just start streaming down. I pull my arm from Corey and run down stairs.

I see Kat in the kitchen. "Laura!", She says, I look at her and run to the front door.

"Laura wait." I hear her call out, I stop at the gate and wait.

"Come with me I'll tell you the story about Colby", She says and we walk inside and sit on the couch.

"Your probably confused on why Colby reacted the way he did", Kat says, I nod rubbing my wrist because it really hurts.

"Around 2 years ago he had a girlfriend named Alex, she was sweet and kind the first couple months, but then became bitchy not only to us but him too. She would always say 'you never pay attention to me' or 'you all hate me' or 'F you all', that kind of stuff. Well when Colby finally stood up to her and decided to break up with her she said 'Whatever, your loss, the next girl in your life that says she likes you is a liar' and he took that too heart, even though we kept telling him that it's not true she's saying that to put you down, he said 'well it worked' and stayed in his room for 3 months. A month before Corey found out you were coming to live with him, he started coming out of his room. When he saw you, I, I've never seen him so happy in my life." She says as I wipe some tears.

"Well, I've been through something similar" I say. "I know, Sam told me", She says.

"The thing is, I really like him, like... like, like him, I love him. I just hope he can trust me", I say

Word count: 685 Words

Hello, This chapter's a little longer, there will be a part 3 soon, ily, byeeeeee