# Chapter 26- Hospital Part 1

A/N If you don't like the thought of cutting or people starving themselves or rape. This is a warning for future chapters. This one has a little bit of that kind of stuff but if your not comfortable just skip through it. If it has # It has this kind of stuff. Ily enjoy.

12th July 2019

Colby's P.O.V

So we're taking Laura to the hospital and they take her to an emergency room.

"Are you two related to her?" The doctor says.

"I'm her brother." Corey says.

"I'm her boyfriend." I say.

"Sorry sir but you cant be coming with us because your not related." The doctor says.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T COME WITH YOU GUYS. MY GIRLFRIEND COULD BE DYING AND I CAN'T SEE HER?!" I scream.

"Sir calm down, she'll be ok." The lady says.

"NO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" I scream yet again

"Dude I'll wait with you, just wait." Corey says.

"Her name is Laura, she is 20 years old. Here is a form with what she's allergic to. She said she felt sick an 30 minutes ago and Colby took her to our room and she ran to the bathroom and 5 minutes before you guys came she passed out." Corey said to the doctor, they took note of it and nodded.

Corey then stops and walks with me to the waiting room.

Cr- Did anything else happen?

Cb- No just, she felt sick and was throwing up for 15 minutes and then passed out.

Cr- OMFG NO WAY!

Cb- What?

Cr- When she was little we found out she had a stomach problem and she would be sick after not eating enough. She has an eating disorder, that's why she's so skinny, too skinny.

Cb- I thought she was an ok size, I didn't think she was under weight?

Cr- Ever since she was 8 years old, she wouldn't eat a lot because she was called fat. She would always eat smaller than super models. She would have 2 small bites of a burger or like 3 chips or 2-4 bites of things. The only time she would eat a lot is Christmas or in front of people, she would try to eat as much as possible. After that every couple of months she would be sick. She tried to hide it from us but we all knew.

Cb- Omg, should we tell them.

Corey runs to the front desk lady and tells her "There's a 20 year old girl names Laura, she also has an eating disorder, that could be a reason why she's sick like this." The lady widen her eyes and got up to run.

10 minutes go by and the lady comes back and says "Ok so I found her and tol the doctor and he said 'thank you that was very helpful and we will find a way to fix it, let her family know that she is resting' So i'm guessing until then you guys can go see her, she is just laying down." 

Cr- Can you take us please?

Lady- Sure.

Cb- Corey, why doesn't she eat a lot?

Cr- Because as I said, when she was 8 she was bullied for being "fat".

Cb- I'm gonna talk to her about it!

Cr- Let her talk to you about it. She doesn't like having people talk about it to her.

Cb- Oh ok then.

Cr- One other thing you should know, is when she's upset... She cuts. Everywhere.

Cb- What... Why?

Cr- I don't know, she just does.

We arrive to her room and we see her pale and super sick. Corey walks out straight out hand over his mouth.

"She's very sick and we are trying our very best to make her better. We are going to give her a food plan and medication for her to get better." The doctor says.

"Ok, thank you." I say, then walking up to Laura and see she looks worse then before. Like a dead body.

"I'll leave you for a bit." The doctor says and walks out and shuts the door.

"Laura, I know you may not be able to hear me but I love you, and when you wake up, whenever you can, I want to talk about this situation. It's serious and I'm scared for you." I say placing my hand on her cold lifeless felling hand.

"Is she awake?" Corey asks, I shake my head no.

"This is worse then ever. I've seen her feel sick like before but it was never as bad as this. She would be sick for 5 minutes max." Corey says.

Word Count: 798 Words

Hiiiii, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Part 2 will be out soon. Ily Byeeeeee