Chapter 14 - Road Trip

15th May 2019

Laura's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I apologized to Corey and Colby had that Instagram problem.

We found out who it was... It was Bryce Hall. He was super jealous that Colby had a girl to be with and Bryce didn't. Bryce made a video talking about it and apologized.

Anyways today were all going camping, but we all go in separate cars because we all don't fit in one car.

I go with Colby of coarse. Sam and Kat are together. Corey and Devyn. Aaron and Tori. And Elton and Jake are in the same car.

Everyone  knows Colby and I are slowly hinting that we want to get together. Corey told me as long and I'm happy, that's all that matters to him. But if he hurts me badly to the point I can't deal, I tell him, and I promised that to him. I know that won't happen.

Instagram

LauraScherer

Liked by CoreyScherer, Jakewebber9, Samgolbach and 409,932 others

LauraScherer Road Trip with everyone. But for now, I'm chillin here with @Colbybrock (Tags everyone)

User564 OMG GOALS

Hater982 Your so ugly

User385 @Hater982 you can't even see her face in this post wth

(I can't be bothered writing more comments, soz ily)

Colby and I listen to his playlist on Spotify The Nights I'm Left Alone. We're just jamming along to the music and having fun.

I text the group chat that Colby and I are getting food and that we might get there a little late. They all said ok or cool.

I felt like taco bell because I haven't had it in 4 years. we drive to a taco bell and we order. (I'm Australian so I don't know anything about american fast food like Taco Bell and Chipole, Jack in the box, chick-fil-a, burger king *I think we call that hungry jacks*, dunkin donuts *I think its called Donut king* etc)

We get our food and we eat. A fan comes up to us and asks to take a photo with us both. we said yes, I wipe my face from all the mayo and we took a photo. I asked "Can you send me that, that's the best photo ever."

Her smile grows bigger then any smile I've seen, she nods and thanks us, we continued to eat.

"That was cute" I say. "Yeah, I love meeting fans, it makes my day", He says, his smile is just everything, I smile just because he's smiling.

We finish eating and get back in the car and drive.

Word Count: 471 Words

Heyyyy, I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. It'll be the best. I hope your enjoying it. Ily Byeeeee.