Chapter 3 - Colby Part 1 - Video

5th April 2019

Laura's P.O.V

It's been 3 months of living with my brother and his friends. I've been in all there videos.

I'm making a video with Colby and its a Q&A but we ask each other questions.

Colby starts recording and says his intro.

"Why did you decide to come to LA?", Colby asks.

"Well I lived in Nashville, then when I turned 17 my parents let me go to Australia to do some studies that were only in Australia. When I finished that, I decided to come and live with my brother because we have always wanted to live with each other since I was 12 and he was 15", I say and Colby awe's.

After a few questions he asks "Do you have feelings for me?" I look at him and he had the biggest smirk on his face. I hide my blushing red face.

"Aww she's blushing, Guys she's blushing", He chuckles. "So... Do you?", He asks again.

"Well...", I say still covering my face a bit. "Who wouldn't, like, Your hot, you have the biggest personality ever, your sweet, kind, loving, loyal, everything about you is like how do you not like this beautiful, amazing, wonderful human.", I say, he just looks at me with big eyes.

"You really think that highly of me?", He says "Of course, Who wouldn't", I say hugging him, he hugs back. "You still didn't answer the question", He says smiling. "Of course I do silly", I say lightly nudging him.

"Would you ever go on a date with me?", He asks. 

"Hey!", I say. "What?", He says.

"Are you just trying to ask me out?", I ask.

"Maybe", He says dragging out the e. I look at him like 'are you'

"Yes, yes I am", he smiles under his breath.

I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. He blushes. "Who's  blushing now huh", I say, he just chuckles.

We finally finish the video and he says his outro.

Word Count: 306 Words

Heyyy, Sorry again this chapter is short but trust me ok, ily byeeeee.