Chapter 24 - The Stanley Hotel. Part 2

12th July 2019

Laura's P.O.V

We get to our room and put our bags down. Jake said that he was gonna take a nap. Corey went to set up his spirit box and Sam is texting Kat. Colby and I deiced to go for a walk.

"It's alright here, not that bad so far." Colby says.

"Until tonight when we do the rituals and shit." I say chuckling.

"As I've said, I'm here. I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"This time." I giggle and he blushes and looks down.

"Hey look I'm still here aren't I." I put my hand on his cheek.

"I know. But it's hard to face the fact that you could've died that day because of me." He said putting his hand on mine.

"Do you blame yourself for it? You shouldn't. It's not your fault. We're all ok it's been months. Yeah I had to recover but everyone does after an injury. Don't blame yourself. We just wanted to have fun." I say wiping a tear from his face.

"Your good with words. I love you so much." He says.

We continue walking for a bit and Sam text Colby to come back so we can start filming. We get back to the room and we sit on the ground waiting for Sam to start filming.

I can feel Jake staring at me like he's really mad.

"Jake stop staring at her. We can talk about this at home" Colby says getting annoyed that he's giving me dirty looks.

Sam's P.O.V

I get the camera and we get ready to film.

"Ok guys so nothing has happened yet but we are gonna explore the place before it gets too dark." I say to the camera.

"Where are we going first?" Jake asks.

"The Stanley Hedge Maze." I say.

(L- Laura. S- Sam. Cb- Colby. Cr- Corey. J- Jake.)

L- Do we have to?

J- Stop being a pussy!

Cb- Shut up Jake, I'm over your bull shit towards my girlfriend. I get it your jealous. Can you get over it goddamn.

(Laura starts to cry)

L- I get it, he's mad at me, but we're all just wanting to live our lives, so get over the fact that Colby had a girlfriend.

Cr- What do you mean had?

Cb- Wait what? Laura, what do you mean?

L- I'm sick of Jake calling me names so I'll do what he wants. Us to break up. I'm done with his bull shit.

(Laura walks out)

S- What the fuck dude!

Cr- My sister loved him more than me. Why would you do that!

J- I didn't want that to happen I'm sorry Colby.

C- Why did you have to be so mean to her. Sh didn't do shit and you staring at her like she's done something wrong. Sorry I don't spend much time with you. But you could've said something instead of make her upset and feel bad about herself.

S- Colby go find Laura and Corey and I will talk to Jake and ask questions.

(Colby nods and walks out the room)

Cr- So Jake. Why did you do all this to my sister?

J- I'm jealous ok. I'm jealous of Colby because he has a girlfriend and I don't. I'm the only one in the group without a girlfriend and I'm feeling left out. Sam. You have Kat. Corey. You have Devyn. Aaron had Tori, and Elton is seeing someone.

S- You'll find someone one day. But why take it out on Laura. You remember Colby's ex. This is the happiest I've seen him ever since. He doesn't want to loose her.

Cr- And I don't want drama in the group because then I won't be able to see my sister ever again because I'm friends with people who hurt her.

J- I'm sorry, I just want a girlfriend of my own and I kinda like Laura.

Cr- YOU WHAT!?

J- I like Laura ok. She's cute and Colby is so lucky.

S- Why didn't you say something?

J- Because I thought you all would think I'm weird and hate me for it.

S- We all think your weird but why would we hate you?

J- Idk I just think Colby would because I like his girl.

Cr- I'm sure Colby knows you like her, you make it obvious in your videos. You prank her more than you prank us.

J- Why didn't you say something?

Cr- Because it was funny watching you try to hit on her and her clearly showing that she was uncomfortable.

(Jake blushes and puts his head in his hands and screams in frustration)

J- WHAT HAVE I DONE!

S- We'll just go to the maze. I'll text Colby and let him know.

Word Count: 790 Words.

I hope you liked part 2. See you in part 3. Ily Byeeeeee