Three

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

Today is the day, we say goodbye to my animals and my childhood. I'm so annoyed, dad only let me know about us moving two days ago! I'm really upset I want the chickens and Billy to have a good home with amazing owners, I really will miss him. As I brush his main one last time I told him 

"I'm going to miss you Billy, I love you and I never want to leave your side. I'm sorry." I cry as I wrap my arms around his neck this horse was my life.

I found Billy when I was 7 and I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was going for a ride on my dirt bike, but I though that it would be ok to go a different way so I drove through a different forrest. I saw Billy laying there injured and stiff and I rode back to my dad to get help and his been my horse ever since. But now someone else gets him. I remember when I was younger I used to chase the chickens around the fields it was so much fun.

"You ready to go now Y/n?" I hear my dad ask.

I didn't answer him, I just got into the front seat and looked out at the window. I didn't want to talk to dad right now he's made me say goodbye to my friends(Billy and the chickens). I'm just grateful I still have Lola, Orea and May. I put Lola on my lap and just watch as my childhood disappears...

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Would you be mad at your parents if you had to move away from your childhood home/area?

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn