Thirty Nine

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

Did Y/n really do that to Christina? Would she ever do it to anyone?

I think to myself as Christina rambles on and on about who knows what.

"I got to go otherwise I'll be late for something." I say as I walk out, I realised I didn't have much time before I had to meet up with Sophia. When I got to the car I saw Y/n in the back crying, she didn't even look up at me or my way when I opened the door.

"Thanks for staying bro, I told you that I wouldn't be long." I say all cheerfully, I didn't want Y/n to know how I was actually feeling, I was confused as to what Christina told me. When I was thinking about what she said, I looked down at the time and realised I had to go meet Sophie. 

"Collins?" I ask

"Yeah bro?"

"Can you drop me off at the park please? I have to meet someone. Can you take Y/n home please?" I ask

"Yeah sure, I'll just need her address." He says. I look back at Y/n, she does not seem to be in the mood for talking so I tell Collins her address. I turn around to face Y/n again, her eyes are watery and sad, she made eye contact with me for a second then looked away. What have I done? If I didn't try to fix things she wouldn't be mad at me.

"Cya Collins, thanks for the ride." I say as I open my door.

"Bye Y/n." I say quietly, she heard me because she looked up but she didn't say anything. Collins gives me a wave goodbye. I see Sophia sitting at a bench, I walk up to her and stand in front of her.

"DEVAN!" She yells as she jumps into my arms, I look to the left and see Y/n watching us.

"Hey Sophia..." I say looking down.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asks.

"We can't see each other anymore." I blurt out, geez I shouldn't of just blurted it out like that.

"W..what?" Sophia says.

"I'm sorry Sophia, but I don't think it's fair if we date and I have feelings for someone else." I explain.

"You ok?" I ask her.

"Yeah, sure whatever. Bye Devan." She says while fighting back tears. I turn around and start to walk home. It's only a 10 minute walk so not that far, then I decide to stop in somewhere on the way.

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I see this girl jump into Devan's arms and I look away. As we pull up to my house I thank Collins and run into my house, I go to my room and break down in tears. I look on my arms,

"Gosh is there seriously no more room?" I say to myself as I look for a place to cut myself.

"Ugh guess I'll have to move to somewhere else on my body." I look for a space on my body.

"There's no where else I can cover up!" I start to get angrier and angrier with myself, I run downstairs and grab a plate. As I do someone barges through the front door, as soon as I see it was Devan I smashed the plate and ran up to my room. He chases me and he is really fast, he kept chasing me until he pushed me against the wall.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

20 March 2019

I hope you enjoy the book so far!

I love you all so much thank you for reading this.

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn