Twenty

*CHRISTINA'S P.O.V*

"Ok, girls they are definitely datingggggg." I say to Jackie, Stacy and Stella my 3 minions. OMG don't tell them I said that, they will totally ditch me...

"Omg really?" Jackie asks

"Yeah! Why would I say it if it wasn't true!" I say

"C'mon Christina, she didn't mean it like that." Stacy explains

"Well, anyway I caught them kissing last night." I lie.

"Omg!" Stella says

"Wait, why are we talking about them?" I hear Stella whisper.

"Stella, shut up, we are talking about them because she is a total byotchhhhhhh." I laugh, I look at the others and it takes them a while to start laughing, geez they have such late reactions.

"Why would Devan do that to you??? I thought you two kissed by the fountain yesterday." Stacy asks.

"Erm...uhh..." I stutter

"Guys she's lying, like she always does." Abby interrupts. Yes Abby I flipping hate that girl.

"No I'm not! You're just jealous of me." I say

"Yeah totally, jealous of you and what you like to call your minions." She laughs.

"WHAT?!" Jackie, Stacy and Stella say at the same time.

"Yeah that's right Chris' minions!" She says.

"Don't call me that Abby otherwise I..I..." I stutter.

"You'll what? Try to fight me like you did last time, c'mon Christina, we both know you're jealous of the new girl and you're making up stories to make yourself feel better!" She says, UGH I hate Abby so much!

"Oh great, here's the sl*t coming down the hallway right now." I say.

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

Ugh Christina and her 'gang' are obviously at her locker and probably talking some sh*t about me. Wait...is that Abby? Why would she hang around them? I thought she was quiet...

I see Christina's mouth move a bit and Abby turns around and punches her in the face

"NEXT TIME YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN!!!" She screams, I move a step back.

Christina screams out so loud that Abby moves away, she gives me a little smile then walks straight past me, while wondering what happened I hear Christina yell

"IT'S ALL HER FAULT! IT'S Y/N'S FAULT!"

"W...what?" I say

"YOU PUNCHED ME!" She screams at the top of her lungs, I step back. The teacher is coming through the hall to find who's screeching and why. I look past Christina and see Devan, we make eye contact then I realise someone's pulled my arm, as I turn around the teacher had grabbed my arm and was pulling me away.

"Umm...what are you doing?" I ask

"Oh you know what I'm doing Y/N!"

"No I um don't." I answer

"Didn't your father ever teach you not to assault someone, seems like he needs to!" He starts to yell.

I release my arm

"I DIDN'T PUNCH HER! And about my dad...ugh never mind!" I storm off and the teacher is yelling at me

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW Y/N! OTHERWISE I WILL CALL YOU'RE FATHER!" I hear him yell

"DO IT! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" I yell back, holding up my middle finger at him. Wow what has gone wrong with me? I walk over to Abby

"Dude what did you do?!"

"I'm sorry Y/n I didn't mean for you to get into trouble but Christina deserved it." She explains. I nod my head and walk down the hall, everyones eyes on me.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Guys really hope you enjoy this, we finallyyyyyy get to see what goes on in Christina's head and what Abby does.

Love You All!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn