Forty Four

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

*THE NEXT DAY*

I storm into school and go to Christina straight away.

"Why do you have to f**k everything up? What is your issue?"

"She got what she deserved. And so did you." She says.

"Really? Just because your life is f**ked up doesn't mean you can ruin others."

"Well, first of all my life is amazing, everyone loves me-"

"No, they don't. They don't want your b***hy rumours going around. You're a b***h!"

"Wow, that hurts Devan, really hurts." She says putting her hand on my shoulder, I push it off.

"I swear if you come near me or Y/n again." I say walking off to my locker. I'm so damn mad at her right now. How could she?  I see Y/n walk towards me and past me. I pull her arm and turn her around.

"You really want to do this now? Right in front of Christina? Don't talk to me." She says, I put my head down as she walks off. I turn around and start to walk to my locker. When I get to my locker I look over to where Y/n's locker is, surprisingly I see a big crowd.

"YOU B***H!"

"GET OFF ME P..PL..PLEASE!"

"YOU CAN GO F***ING DIE IN A F***ING HOLE B***H!" I hear two girls yelling, I run over to them. Everyone is chanting "fight fight fight" and I push through the crowd, I saw Christina on the floor being beat up by...Y/n. She looks up at me and punches Christina, she threw a good one at her eye. Christina is yelling in pain.

"STOP PLEASE!"

"AND ALL THOSE TIMES I TOLD YOU TO STOP YOU DIDN'T! YOU'RE GETTING EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE!" I hear Y/n yell.

"Y/n don't do that!" I say. She stands up and kicks Christina really hard and walks away pushing through the crowd.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I walked behind Y/n, I didn't say anything, but when there was no one around us I ran up to her, I stepped in front of her and walked backwards as she kept walking. Y/n had earphones in, she didn't take them out, I stopped and so did she I took her earphones out and she stood there staring at me.

"What was that!" I say loudly.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"What you did to Christina!" 

"Aww, you sticking up for her? Wish you would've done that for me." She says rolling her eyes.

"YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T BELIEVE ME?!" I yell, she jumps at my yelling. She looked concerned for a moment then yelled back

"YOU'VE LIED TO ME BEFORE!"

"I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT BACK THERE!" I yell pointing behind her, she flinched at as my arm raised, I instantly feel regret.

"You thought I'd hit you?"

"No..."

"That's who you think I am?"

"It's a reaction Devan." She tries to make me feel better. I shake my head and start to walk off, tears filling my eyes. I feel some one pull my arm and I see Y/n, we meet eye contact then she smashes her lips against mine, I kiss back.

"I'm sorry Devan, I was so lost in sh*t, I didn't trust you."

"It just hurt Y/n, it hurt bad. You wouldn't talk to me and you don't trust me." I say.

"Devan, I trust you. Christina just got up in my head and I regret taking it out on you. I should've understood your side of the story." She started to tear up and I wrapped my arms around her.

"It's ok." 

"No it isn't, I thought that you would hit me. I'm a horrible person, I may as well-"

"Shut up!" I say, she looks at me surprised.

"I won't have you talk to yourself like that." She goes me a small smile.

"Y/n?" I ask.

"Yeah Devan?" 

"Would you be my girlfriend? Please."

"Yes!" She says as she jumps into my arms.

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE

24th March 2019

I hope you all liked this booked, I'm so blessed to have you guys! I love you all so much! Thank you for bringing smiles to my face. Sorry for such a long book.

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn