Twenty Nine

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

Collins interrupts my thinking

"So? Do you like her?" He asks

"Uhh..." I say blankly, I really have no idea if I like Y/n or not. Collins is still looking at me, and I realise I need to go check Y/n's house.

"I got to go." I say as I stand up and run to Y/n's house, there's still a car out there thank goodness, I run through the door.

"OMG STRANGER I'M GOING TO DIE!" I hear that horrific voice yell.

"Oh, Devvy. I didn't think you loved me, thanks for coming back." She flirts.

"Christina have you realised what the f**k you have done?!" I yell.

"I just made a few tweaks to Y/n's life." She replies innocently.

"CHRISTINA YOU KILLED HER PETS! I knew you were low, but not that low." I say to her.

"Y/N HAS DONE THIS TO ME! SHE IS THE B***H! SHE MADE ME DO IT DEVVY I SWEAR!" She tries to convince me, I roll my eyes.

"No, Y/n can't make you do anything, you brought this upon yourself." I plainly say.

"Why would you stick up for her if you didn't like her Devan!" She yells, maybe I do like Y/n, but is that Christina's business?

"I'll be back Christina." I say as I walk out to the front porch. I called the police, they have to take Christina away. I walk into the house and I couldn't find her. I walk upstairs and I see her in Y/n's room

"Really? So you make fun of her outfits, break into her house and then look for stuff that you want to steal? That's b****y Christina, that's low." I say to her angrily.

"What?! I...umm...never made fun off her outfits." She tries to cover up.

"Listen Christina, did you actually like me or just wanted to put down someone?" I ask

"Well, both. But Y/n deserved it." 

"How? Seriously, tell me why Y/n deserved all this stuff you did to her." 

"Because, what type of person lives on a farm their whole life being homeschooled, then becomes a smart ass at my school? She's trying to take my place." Wait? Did Y/n live on a farm? and get homeschooled? Why didn't she tell me this?

"Christina, no one can take your place, no one can be more then a b***h then you. No 15 year old would do what you just did to Y/n." I hear sirens, and Christina freezes

"You called the cops?! Why? I did NOTHING WRONG! WHY DO YOU HATE ME DEVAN?!!" She screams, the police come upstairs and take Christina to the station. I cleaned up the blood of Y/n's pets and put her bunnies and Lola each in a different box. I cleaned up Y/n's room and by the time I finished it was 4:50am. I walked home and Collins was sleeping on the couch, he wakes up.

"Devan! Where were you? I freaked out, do you know how much trouble you would be in if mom and dad found out?" 

"I'm guessing a lot? It's late, I'm going to go to bed, night bro."

"Yeah a lot! Night." He says.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Love you guys!!!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn