Thirty Two

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

"AYE! Y/N'S IN THE HOUSEEEEEEEEE!" I hear a boy yell as he comes up to me with a shot. He hands me it.

"Ok, heres the rules of the game-" 

"Are we playing a game now?" I ask

"Yessssss!" He is obviously drunk

"One person asks a question, if you can answer it you both take the shot, but if you can't only you have to ok?" This seems like it'll get my mind off of my life

"Ok, first question" I say holding my shot and looking at him.

"What's your name?"

"JAMEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" He yells and we both take a shot.

"It's my turnnnnnnnnnnn." James excitedly says

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Not answering." I say as I take the shot.

"Have YOU ever kissed a boy?"

"Yessssss of course I haveeeeee." He exclaims.

This game went on for a while until James passed out, we had moved to the lounge so I got up and he was laying there on the lounge.

"OK EVERYBODY! WE GOT NEW REFILLS!!!" Someone yells, I go outside and watch everyone jump into the pool avoiding getting splashed. When I felt a tap on my shoulder I froze and spun around.

"Heyyy pretty girl."

"Hiiiii Noah." I say to the guy, I had asked him where he heard the rumour this morning.

"Want a drink?"

"Sure, but no alcohol."

"Sure babe." He says as he rushes off, I could tell that most of the guys here were drunk so I let all of them go just this once, a couple minutes later Noah came back.

"I'm backkkkkkkkkk."

"I can tell." I laugh, he hands me a drink. I drink it and start talking to him.

"You play football?" I ask

"Do you like boys who play football?"

"Depends if they are sweet or not." 

"No I don't play football." He says looking down.

"Hey, that's alright." I say trying to comfort him

"I KNOW! I'M NO PIECE OF SH*T!" He yells

"Want another drinkkkkkkkk? I'm going to get a new drinkkkkkk." I hold his arm

"You sure of that Noah? You seem pretty drunk."

"Yeppppppp." He said and he didn't come back, but...Jake did.

"Y/n do you love me?" 

"Nope."

"Ok byeeeeee"

Wow, he finally let go, I kept drinking my cup and was feeling dizzy so I sat down.

"What's your name pretty lady?"

"Y//nnnnnnnnnnn." I say

"I'm Miles, and you looking fine." He says

"I knowwwwww." I say.

"Come with me."

"I don't want toooooo."

"Nah trust me you do, you're drunk."

"Nooooooo I'm notttttt." I say cheekily with a big smile over my face.

He takes me up to a bedroom.

"Ok, now." He pushed me up against a wall and kissed me, I didn't kiss back.

"No no I don't wanna do thisssssss."

"Sure you do babyyyyyy."

"Let me gooooooooo."

"and leave you for someone else? No way."

He stripped me down to my bra and undies and he was too strong to push off, I kept punching him and trying to push him away but nothing worked. I started to feel dizzy then everything went black.

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

It was getting late and Y/n still hasn't gotten home from the party. Yes I'm stalking her house to make sure she is alright, but its 1:57am and she isn't home. 

"Collins you can drive right?"

"Yeah, I just don't like driving to school. You know those parking lot's are so dang-"

"Not the time bro, can you drive me to Hayden's please?" 

"Sure, but you owe me one I was editing a video." He says.

We get into the car and I rush into Hayden's house, the party was still going strong and I ran around looking all over for Y/n, when I went upstairs I walked into Hayden's room and saw Y/n...

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Cliffhangerrrrrrrr, hope you enjoyed this chapter it's probs the most interesting one but yeah.

Thank you for reading! Love you all!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn