Twenty Seven

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

"Let go of my arm, please!" I raise my voice.

"Y/n where are you going?" Devan asks, his eyes are soft and worried.

"Just, let go!" I say angrily

"Y/n you aren't safe out here." He tries to convince me.

"I don't care Devan! I want to be alone! Leave me alone please!" I yell. He finally lets go of my arm and just stands there looking at me.

"Please don't go out there Y/n, how are you even going to make it home?" He asks me

"Uber." I answer smartly.

"Text me if you're in danger." He says as he rides off on his bike, I walk across the street into the coffee shop, I stayed there for a while, but when I checked the time it was already 8:00pm. I called an uber and waited outside the coffee shop. I ask to get driven to my house, but by 8:40 we hadn't made it.

"Do you know where you are going?" I ask

"Yes, of course I do!" The uber driver snaps

"Are you sure? Because we have been driving for-"

"Oh shut up!" He interrupts.

"Can I get out please?" I ask, as I ask this he quickly locks the doors

"Nope, you aren't going anywhere."

"But you're supposed to drive me home and I want to go home." I say

"UGH fine then, YOU BE CONSIDERED A LUCKY ONE B***H!" He yells as I quickly open the door and get out. 

His car screeches off and I look around me...there's nothing, no signs, no cars, and this is a dirt road. Where was he taking me? I wonder. Maybe I should call Devan, I thought to myself...but then he would know he was right. GOSH why is he ALWAYS right, how does he know when something bad will happen? As I started to dial his number someone grabs my broken hand.

"OWW!" I scream

"SHUT UP! I'VE HAD WORSE DONE TO ME!" I look at the guy and he has an amputated leg.

He puts a piece of fabric across my mouth.

"MPSPKDS!" I'm trying to speak but it's all muffled, the guy obviously can't hear what I'm saying.

"It's a bit strange having a pretty girl like you wondering around on the streets." He says as I look down, he lifts my chin up and I have angry, hurtful, scared eyes. I don't know what's happening.

"Don't be scared...I'll take you home." He says, I roll my eyes, I've already had too many guys say that to me tonight. He takes me to his car and puts me in the passenger seat, I look out the window as we drove for what seemed like forever, then believe it or not he actually pulled up into my street and to my house.

"What did I say?" He asks. I take the fabric off and say

"Thanks...I guess."

He doesn't drive off though, as soon as I walk to my patio I see a figure in my house.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Cliffhangerrrrrrrr. Love you all so much thank you for reading this book it means a lot!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn