Thirty

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

'I'm awake, everything's ok, everything's ok. Just everything you love has been taken away from you, you have no family, friends, or anything. You're about to become a homeless b***h, but that's alright, it's what everyone wants, for me to be out of their life. Honestly, I feel sorry that they had to waste their time with me...especially Devan. I've wasted so much time of his, I'm sure he hates me.'

I think to myself, I open my eyes and look around the room...it's different, I'm not in my room, or house. Who's house am I in?

"Oh good you're awake." I hear someone say. I sit up and see Collins.

"Hi." I say tiredly.

"Come on sleepyhead, Devan's been cooking breakfast." Collins says. I get out of bed and look in the mirror, yep I'm a mess...Collins walked downstairs and I put my hair into a messy bun and washed my face. As I walk downstairs I see Devan.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" He asks.

"Ok, I guess..." I say, I'm trying to avoid eye contact, I'm really embarrassed.

"Well, I've got to go home and..." I trail off, I can't feed my pets, I can't tell dad where I was, I'm just looking for an excuse.

"Y/n, you need to stop doing this." I hear Devan say

"Doing what?" I ask

"You need to stop avoiding me once something bad has happened...I'm here to help you." He answers, wow. Is he telling the truth?

"Fine...the truth is I'm a wreck, my life is a wreck and nothings going right." I confess.

"That's alright Y/n, we all have troubles in our lives." 

Once we ate breakfast, I went home and got ready for school. It felt so weird with no one home, the house was empty. As I left, there was no animals to say goodbye to, or anyone. I walked out the door and got on the bus. As I walked up the bus' steps, everyone looked at me and whispered.

"See, that's the girl who sent Christina to jail."

"That girl is a b***h."

"I heard that she attempted to stab Christina."

"Really? I heard Christina committed suicide." 

"Why would Christina commit suicide?"

"Becauseeeee Y/n would of made her."  

Great, all the rumours come from all of Christina's friends and the school. I'm going to look like a real piece of sh*t soon. 

When I arrived at school more people whispered about me and avoided where I was stepping. But then one boy came up to me.

"Hey there beautiful!" Great, it was Jake, he wrapped his arm  around me and I removed it. I looked at him in the eyes and just stood there, everyone was watching.

"What? I'm the only one that believes that you didn't kill Christina." He says and wraps his arm around me, I remove it again

"You are also the person who locked me into a room and wouldn't stop kissing me." I say with no emotion on my face, there was a crowd around us and I couldn't even see an exit. I wondered to myself why I was being circled. 

"Omg did she f**k him?"

"How am I supposed to know." 

"I bet it's true, she's full of trouble." 

Everyone was talking about me again, I hate this. I don't want to be the centre of attention, I don't want to be circled, I turned around and went to leave

"Baby, come back." I heard Jake say, I rolled my eyes and pushed through the crowd, it wasn't that hard though, everyone avoided me.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

3 March 2019

I made cookies today...and well yeah.

Love you all

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn