Forty

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

I ran into Y/n's house, I see her in her kitchen, she locks eyes with me for a second then smashes the plate on the floor, she started to run up the stairs so I follow. I'm a pretty fast runner so I catch up to her, I get her in a trap where there is the wall and I'm on the other side of her. We look into each other's eyes. Y/n had been crying, our faces are only inches apart, before I could kiss her she had a confused look on her face. She gently pushed my arms off of the wall and walks past me, I watch her as she turns into her room I follow her. She sits down on her bed and just watches me as I lean against her door frame. I look at her while she checks her phone for notifications, then she turns her attention to me.

"So." Y/n says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Wanna know how I broke Christina's foot?" A surprised look appears on my face as I haven't moved from the door. I shake my head and look down still not believing that Y/n had done that damage. I look up and she is still waiting for an answer. I nod my head.

"Well, I was...driving."

"Y/n you're only in 15!"

"I know, I know but Christina offered."

"Why would you go with Christina?" I ask her.

"She had been nice to me, for a bit."

"So she tricked you?"

"Yeah, I ran over her foot...and now she is threatening that she will leak the evidence because she recorded it." She explained. 

"That's horrible." I say, rather loudly then I intended to I look down at my feet.

"Yeah it is." She says.

"So, why'd you trap me against the wall?" She asks. My head shoots up and my eyes meet with hers.

"What'd you mean?" I ask.

"Well I did see you hugging another girl today that you met at the park." Y/n says getting a bit irritated at what she had saw.

"Listen Y/n, listen carefully. That girl hugged me, I didn't hug her back." I say

"Who was it?"

"My ex." I say.

"Why'd you break up with her?" She asks. I look around, looking for a distraction.

"Uhh-" Y/n's doorbell just rang.

"I better go answer that." She says leaping off of her bed.

I watch as she walks past me and downstairs to answer the door. What I saw next was horrible.

"YOU B***H!" I hear a familiar voice yell, I watch as someone throws a punch at Y/n which brings her face to face with the ground. I step closer and see Christina, she starts to kick Y/n with her non broken foot and abuse Y/n, without thinking I ran down the stairs.

"Christina stop it!" I yell.

"WHY SHOULD I DEVAN? WHY SHOULD I?" She yells.

"Because you don't abuse others!"

"But guess what Devan? I do, considering this piece of sh*t doesn't have a family I can do whatever I want. It's not like she will report me again, she knows what will happen if she reports me again don't you b***h?" Christina explains.

"Y..y...yes." I hear Y/n weakly say. I quickly grab Christina.

"GET OFF ME DEVAN! YOU'RE HARASSING ME!" She yells, I pull her arm and take her out of Y/n's house, I close the door behind me.

"You need to stop it!" I scoff.

"Why should I? Huh? She has no reason to live." Christina says.

"THAT IS NOT TRUE! And you know it." I say looking into her dark, angry eyes.

"Are you trying to stand up to me?"

"I told you to leave Y/n and I alone, what don't you get? We don't want you around us, we don't care about any sh*t that you want to say!" I slightly shout before opening Y/n's door and slamming the door in Christina's face, I lock it so that she can't open it and intrude again.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

20 March 2019

Ugh it's assessment time for me, I should probs be doing assessments then writing these stories but tbh, these stories are wayyyyyyyy more fun!

I love you all so much thank you for reading this chapter!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn