Twenty Eight

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I quickly open the door and see her, Christina, she was holding a knife.

"Oh, hello Y/n!" She says like she is hiding something.

"I didn't expect you to get home...ever. Especially since I got that so called uber driver to drive you into the middle of no where." She continues

"Wait...that was you? You planned it?" I asked quietly

"OF COURSE I DID! Don't you realise how much I want this knife in your throat!" She screams, I stand back. I then noticed blood dripping from the knife, she catches my looking at it.

"Oh, this thing, well I've been busy killing your bunnies." She says like it means nothing, I start to cry and walk off but

"Wait! Don't walk off yet Y/n! I have something to show you." Christina has an evil smile on her face. She quickly grabs Lola my dog

"I want you to watch this!" She says. I shake my head at her and look down to the right with my eyes closed, they are flooding with tears. Then, the guy who drove me here grabbed my head and held it to face Christina, he held my eyes open so that I couldn't close them, I tried to break free but I couldn't.

As I watch Christina raise the knife and stab it into my dog she laughs.

"HAHAHA Y/N! LOOK NOW YOU REALLY HAVE NO FRIENDS! YOU'RE A B***H A S**T AND A F*****G C*NT!" She yells at me. I finally break free of the guys grip and start to run out the door, I have tears strolling down my face like a waterfall. I don't know where I'm running but I started heading towards Devan's house, I don't know why, I couldn't function. I knocked on the door and when Devan answered I just collapsed in his arms...

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

I heard yelling coming from Y/n's house...that's weird, there's only her, her bunnies and Lola living there. I ignore it because it really wasn't my business, anyway, Y/n made it pretty clear that she wanted to be alone.

"Bye honey." My mother says to me as her and dad leave for a business trip.

"Bye mom, bye dad, love you." I say, as soon as they leave I sit on the couch and watch TV with Collins. We hear loud banging on the door and I jump up to get it.

"Bro, what if it's a kidnapper?" Collins asks

"We'll be fine Collins, we aren't kids anymore." I say to him.

When I answer the door, I see Y/n, she had tears streaming down her face like a tap, she had messed up hair and was really upset. As soon as I answered the door she collapsed into my arms, I picked her up bridal style and took her into our guest room, I went to give her a jumper to get into but she fell asleep. I wrapped the blankets around her and closed the door lightly so that she wouldn't hear the TV downstairs.

"Bro what was that?" Collins asks

"That's Y/n, she's going through a hard time and I'm just being a good friend." I answer calmly.

"Ok...well?" 

"Well what?"

"Do you like her Devan?" 

When Collins asked me that question I had to ask it to myself...do I like Y/n?

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you guys so so much for reading this, I love you guys! It means a lot for you guys to read this and enjoy it :)

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn