Thirty Seven

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

"Wait...do you..like me?" I ask Y/n, she looks down at the floor and just stands there.

"Y/n?" I watch as she turns around and runs home, I stand still watching her run away then my phone buzzes.

Sophia - Hey bby, heard you were back from the tour 😘 Wanna go out to the movies or somethin tn? Love you I missed you so much.

Devan  - Sorry Sophia, can't do tn but can you meet me at the park in one hour? We need to talk.

I press send and run home after Y/n.

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I had to, I just had to run. I didn't want to answer the question, maybe it's because I didn't want Devan to know the answer...or that I didn't want myself to know the answer. My life is too much of a mess, I run as fast as I can and when I reach my front porch I place my head on the door. I breath in and out slowly then unlocked the door and rush inside, I run to the kitchen and go through the draws... I grab a large knife and slowly start to bring it closer to my chest.

"Y/N!"

"STOP!" Devan yells as he runs through the door, I look up at him and drop the knife. I run upstairs in tears.

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

I walk through the door and see Y/n holding a large knife towards her chest.

"Y/N!"

"STOP!"

She dropped the knife and ran upstairs crying, I know her life has broken down, she's constantly being bullied by Christina verbally. I walk up the stairs to her room, she is leaning against the wall, her head buried in her knees.

"Y/n we need to talk."

"About w..what?" She asks

"What I just saw downstairs."

"What were you doing with that knife?" I knew what she was doing.

"N..nothing."

"You were trying to commit suicide weren't you?" I ask

"Yeah, but someone ruined it!"

"Hold on a second, you know if I hadn't come and stopped you, you could've been in pain right now? You could've been dead right now?"

"It's better to be dead then to live." She says, still crying.

"No, listen Y/n, you have the opportunity to have a life, do you really want to throw that away?"

"Someone else can have it, I don't care." Her depression has gotten so bad.

"That's not how it works. Also, Y/n it is a warm day and you are wearing a jumper." I confront her.

"So, I have a..cold." She tries to cover herself up.

"No you don't." I say, I grab her arm but she pulls it away. I grab it again.

"Don't touch me please." She says as I pull the sleeve up, I see many scars and cuts on her arms, I pull the other sleeve up to reveal more. I look at her and her head is facing down.

"Y/n this isn't going to solve the problem."

"There is no problem..." She looks up and I see a black eye.

"Did you do that to yourself to?"

"What?" Y/n asks

"You have a black eye Y/n."

"Oh..umm ran into a door?"

I look at her

"I didn't do it I swear."

"Then who did?"

"Christina..." She mumbles.

"Come with me." I say as I stand up and put my hand out.

"Where?"

"Just come."

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

16 March 2019

Hope you guys are enjoying the story, yeah this was a more dramatic chapter.

Love you all so much!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn