Thirty Four

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I wake up, wow, I didn't even know that I was asleep. I sit up and my hangover is gone thank goodness! I walk down the stairs and head for the door.

"Where you going Y/n?" I turn around and see Devan, his eyes are looking worried yet sad.

"Just home, I've got to clean up and stuff. I'll wash your jumper and bring it back." I say

"Nah, you can keep the jumper. Let me know if you need anything alright?"

"Thanks and yeah sure." I say.

That's weird, why would he let me keep his jumper? Ugh I hate not going to school, I miss out on work and need to catch up. I will go to school no matter what happens. I walk through my house door and all the memories come back, the rabbits, Lola and my...dad. Nothing is the same, it's empty. There is no reason to live in this humongous house anymore. I run upstairs and throw myself onto my father's bed, I curl up into a ball and bawl my eyes out. All the anger and sadness, the regret and pain, the guilt and tears just built up and made me have this breakdown. It felt good to finally cry, but I still need to be brave...dad would've wanted me to be brave.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up in dads bed, I must've cried myself to sleep. I better have a shower and clean up so that I can go to school not looking like trash. After having a nice refreshing shower, I got dressed, I picked out  a white  shirt, denim pants, white shoes and a light pink blouse/cardigan(picture at top). I wore this necklace which used to be my mom's, I've never worn it but it makes me feel like she is here with me. I brush my teeth and brush my hair, I decided to leave it out today. I put on some light makeup and grabbed my bag, I pick up my phone and see about 10 people from school have followed me on Instagram. I turn my phone off and walk out the door, I wait for the bus and when it came, Devan and Collins weren't waiting. I wondered if they were ok and why they weren't coming to school. I walked up the stairs onto the bus and everyone's eyes turned to me. I instantly locked eyes with Christina and she stood up.

"There she is everyone! The girl who stabbed me and didn't get charged for it!" She says to everyone. I figured I needed to let everyone know what's going on so before I could think about it I spoke up.

"I didn't stab you Christina, if I did there would be a scar." I deny.

"But there IS a scar!"

"Where?" Everyone is asking where the scar is and when they see it they look up at me.

"Chris, shut the f**k up ok? There is no need to blame Y/n for that scar. We both know that you got that scar when you thought you could fly 7 years ago. Yeah that's right everyone when we were 'friends' Christina thought she could fly but actually fell onto sharp metal, that's where that scar is from." Abby explains.

"Why would you lie Christina?" Everyone asks, Christina puts on her headphones and just ignores everyone. 

I gave Abby a smile, everyone was terrified of me, whenever I looked their way they'd quickly turn their heads away. When I walked into school everyone looked at me, they were so scared of me I basically had a pathway to my locker. I looked at my locker and luckily no one had written anything on it, I opened my locker door and there was a note.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

11 March 2019

Ugh it's assessment time for me and rlly I think I need a new playlist of songs, any requests?

Love you all so much!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn