Forty Three

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I grab my bag, turn around and storm off, I'll just skip school that's fine. I can hear Devan calling my name, but he's already done enough. 

"Y/n! Y/N!" I walk out the school gates and he is still following me, I turn my head around and look at him, I turn back around and walk home. I start to run when I realise he is still following me. He starts to run as well.

"Y/N I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" He says loudly so that I can hear him. I keep running until I get to my house. I unlock the door quickly then run inside, I lock the door and close the curtains. I run upstairs into my bedroom and bury my face into my pillow. Did I actually think he'd like a loser like me? Why would he do that to me?  I think to myself as I cry.

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

I kick the concrete thinking about how f***ed up this is, why didn't I pull away earlier? I think to myself. She's never going to trust me again. Especially since she has locked me out of her house. I turn around and run away, I'm not going back to school or home, I'll just run and clear my mind. 

*3 HOURS LATER*

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

Collins - Hey Y/n, do you know where Devan is? He hasn't come home and school finished an hour ago.

Y/n - No, why would you ask me?

Collins - Just bc you hang around him a lot...

Y/n - Yea, sorry haven't seen him since he was knocking on my door.

Collins - Oh, well thank you for letting me know.

Seriously? Did Devan really run away? It's not my problem that he did what he did.

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

I look down at my phone

"S**t." I say quietly as I have received 12 missed calls from Collins. I turn around and run home, on the way I pass Y/n's house. I stop and think if I should knock on her door or not.

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I sit down on the couch flicking through Netflix, then out of no where I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door and see Devan looking upset and angry(picture at top)

"Can we talk now?" He asks, I shake my head and turn around. I feel hime grab my arm, I instantly turn around and look at him. He removes his arm and stands there.

"Listen, what you think isn't what happened." He says.

"You sure about that Devan? It looked pretty f***ing different!" I say loudly.

"Y/n, trust me."

"I did, but after seeing you and Christina making out in the hallway it's different!" I confront him.

"I pushed away I swear."

"Yeah after you saw me!" I yell.

"No, she pushed me up against the locker then you caught a glimpse and then I pushed away."

"I saw what I saw Devan."

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

"I saw what I saw Devan." Hearing those words from her mouth broke my heart. I looked down and there was an uncomfortable silence, I held in the tear forming in my left eye.

"Will you ever trust me?" I ask quietly.

"I...I don't know." I turned around and walked away.

"Devan?" She's calling my name, I want to turn around but I don't want her to see how upset I was. She didn't believe me, I didn't kiss Christina I would never, I pushed away. She just saw it at the wrong moment.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

24 March 2019

Hope you enjoy this book so far, I love you all so much!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn