Eighteen

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

As I walked back through the school doors Collins comes back,

"Thanks for holding her until I got there bro." I say

"No problem, but...what's her problem? Like why has she become so upset?" Collins asks.

"I don't know..."

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

As I run home, I break down fully. I don't know why I've never broken down like this. Why has everything in my life turned dark?

It's 12pm, school started 3 hours ago. Did I really take that long to get home? As I get a large ice cream tub out of the freezer and chocolate syrup out of the cupboard my phone starts to ring. Great it's an unknown number.

"Hello, who is this?"

"It's Devan is this Y/n?"

"Yeah but how did you get my number?" I ask

"Long story, are you ok?" Devan asks. I don't answer...

"Y/n, you can't keep blocking me out of your life."

"I don't even know you Devan, you just saved me and thank you for that." I blurt out.

"But Y/n, you're alone at school and you need a friend."

"Why would you want to be my friend?" I ask confused.

"Because, all the other girls are... well you know and all the boys want to f**k the girls so..." 

"Ok, what about Christina?" I ask expecting no answer

"Christina is not my girlfriend or even a friend..."

"Well what about the things she will do to me?" I ask

"You'd be my friend so I'll stick up for you."

"Thanks Devan..." I say.

"Would you tell me what's wrong now?" He asks.

"No, can you come over when school finishes?" I ask

"Sure, bye Y/n." 

*AFTER SCHOOL*

As I'm waiting for Devan I look out my window, when I see a car pool up at my house I walk downstairs...

"OH MY GOSH DEVAN! I knew you just wanted the new girl!"

"What?! No, you know why I won't hang around the people at school!" I hear Devan say.

"BUT YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH EACHOTHER!"

I open my front door and Devan was there...talking to Christina. I watch as Christina keeps yelling.

"SEE! YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU WANT HER!" She yells, I give Devan this confused look and he rolls his eyes.

"Listen Christina, I don't like you and we both know that you only want to date me for my fans." Devan replies, I'm so confused right now I don't know what's going on. Did he just say 'fans'?

"N...n...no that's n...n...not w..why" Christina stutters.

"Yeah totally that's why you're stuttering right now, can you please leave me alone it's never going to happen ok?" Devan says. Christina looks upset and then gets a big smile on her face

"Oh and one more thing, don't go after Collins, he isn't interested." As Devan says that, Christina's smile fades

"UGH WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE ME!" She yells.

"Maybe it's got something to do with writing sl*t on my LOCKER!" I yell as she runs to her car.

"She what?!" Devan asks.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Has Christina finally got the point? Who knows. Thank you so much for reading, I know it's a terrible story but thank you so much!

Love you all!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn