Five

*1 WEEK LATER*

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I've got my room all decorated and it's honestly amazing. I'm still so surprised at how big this house is. I've got my first day of high school today, it's going to be awkward since I don't know anyone and I've been homeschooled my whole life.

"Y/n!"

"Yeah dad?"

"Once I drive you to school I've got work so you will have to catch the bus home ok?"

"Ok then."

I picked out this cute USA top and denim shorts with white converse(picture at top) and I was ready to go. 

"Thanks dad, see you this afternoon!"

"Bye Y/n have a good first day!"

As I walked through the doors everyone stopped what they were doing and turned my way. They stared at me as I walked past them to the principles office. Once I got my timetable I walked to my locker. There was a girl who was at her locker which was next to mine, I looked at her outfit, she was wearing a cropped top which was revealing everything. Her shorts looked 3 sizes too small and she had about two guys flirting with her. She was flirting back and when her friends showed up she shooed the guys away.

"Who are you looking at dog?" I quickly looked away.

"Nothing..." I whisper.

Once I got my books out she slammed my locker shut.

"Don't think because you're the new girl you can take over my place."

I look into her dark blue eyes and say.

"Why would I?"

She gave me a dirty look then turned around and walked to her class as I walked to mine.

"You guys know the drill, you get put into alphabetical order until I know your names, so Devan you sit there, Christina you sit there-"

"But Mrs! I neeeeeeddddddd to sit next to Devan."

"Christina you sit there!"

I look at this girl in surprise, she's the one that's locker is next to mine. I saw the boy give the teacher a shake of the head signalling for her not to let Christina near him.

"and Y/n, you can sit there."

I think to myself, great right next to the guy that Christina obviously likes, I'm going to be hearing about that aren't I. Lucky me she sits behind me. I hear her whisper behind my back.

"Omg Lucy she is so annoying, why do I have to deal with a dork?!"

"I don't know! Just don't pass her over to me ok?"

"Fine then." I hear Christina say.

As the teacher takes roll call the next bell goes for period one. Great my least favourite subject, Science.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Christina seems to be attracted to Devan Key, Devan doesn't seemed that thrilled.

I have an Instagram fan account called dolann_chamberlainn

Comment your thoughts on this chapter, thank you all so much for reading this!