Forty One

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

The pain, it's aching, I watch as Devan and Christina walk out of the house, leaving me on the floor in agony. I can hear Devan screaming at Christina, I've never heard him this mad before. I sit up as I hear Christina yelling back, I get a drink of water and look at the broken plate. Once I've finished my drink I think about how my life has changed. I start to walk upstairs when I hear the door click, I run up the last few steps and sit on my bed, I turn my TV on and go onto Netflix, I wonder what to watch

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

Y/n isn't here, I walk upstairs and see her on her bed flicking through Netflix trying to find something to watch. I walk into her room and take the remote.

"Can I have the remote please? I was going to find something to watch." She says.

I turn the TV off.

"Nope, grab your swimmers and meet me downstairs in 5 ok?" I say. She rolls her eyes playfully then get's up from her bed.

"See you in 5." Y/n says as she walks into her bathroom, I walk out of her room and downstairs. I called an Uber and they should be here in 5 minutes.

*5 MINUTES LATER*

I see Y/n walking down the stairs, then I notice she has a backpack. She goes to her safe and gets a camera out.

"You ready?" I ask, she nods her head as we walk out of the door.

When we got into the car I turn my head to Y/n.

"Put this over your eyes." I say to her, she gives me a confused look, then shrugs and puts the blindfold over her eyes. 

Once we arrived at the beach I took Y/n out of the car and took off her blindfold.

"Why are we at the beach?" She asks me.

"To hang out, you need to have fun." I answer her.

She has a hoodie on and is trying to cover up her cuts, she put on makeup and you couldn't even tell that there was a black eye.

"No one's going to judge you for your cuts Y/n." I tell her. She nods her head and takes off her hoodie, underneath she had a bikini. I started to take off my shirt when Y/n stops me.

"Keep it on Devan, I want to take a photo of you." I raise an eyebrow at her, is that why she brought the camera to the beach?

"I'm interested in photography, and it's also beneficial for you as you can post it on your Instagram." I nod my head.

"Where are we going to do it?" I ask.

"There!" She points to a blue ramp that leads to a lifeguards office.

"Sit here and look that way, it'll look so good." 

"Ok." I say smiling, we got the photo(picture at top) then decided to go into the water.

"You ready Y/n?" I ask.

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

"For what?" I ask Devan.

"This!" He shouts as he runs to me and picks me up.

"Noooooo Devan stoppppp." I say in between laughter.

He throws me into the water, as soon as I get back up to the surface I turn to him.

"You'll regret that!" I yell.

"Will I?" He asks laughing.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

21 March 2019

Hope you enjoy this story! Sorry it's so long and delayed by the times. I write a full story before posting any chapters of it. 

Love you all so much!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn