Twenty Five

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

As I open my eyes I look at the square shapes on the roof, I touch my arm that is hurting and feel pain.

"Y/n?!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Yeah?" I answer, as the person who said it stood up I realised it was Devan, he walked out and I don't know where he went.

"Y/n? Do you remember what happened?" I hear a doctor ask. As I try to retrace my steps, a million questions pop into my head.

"Why does my eye hurt? And my stomach? And my arm? Why does everything hurt?" I ask them, the doctor looks at Devan and stands back.

"Y/n..." Devan explains.

"What?" I ask

"Doesn't matter..." Devan is trying to tell me something, but I don't know what. 

"I wanna go home..." I say while crying.

"Y/n you can't go home, you need to stay hear until the doctor says you can go." Devan explains.

"But I want to..." I say.

"I know you do." Devan explains.

"Visitor's time is over." The Doctor explains.

"Bye Y/n." Devan says as he waves goodbye.

"I want to go with you." I say. Devan doesn't turn around though.

"I'll be back tomorrow..." He says quietly as he leaves.

I have no idea how long I'll be here for, but I feel absolutely fine.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" The Doctor asks

"Fine." I answer

"No, you don't Y/n, you have bruises all of you, I doubt you feel fine." He says.

"Then why'd you ask?" I ask.

"Because, I wanted to see if you would tell me the truth." He answers.

"Anyway, we need to get your x-rays done now." The Doctor informs me.

"What?! X-rays??" I ask, he nods his head.

"You were in critical conditions." He says as I try to lean up.

"You aren't to walk, you are to be wheeled there." He says.

As I'm wheeled to the x-ray room, I think about Devan, why did he come? Once I got my x-rays done I went to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Ok, Y/n, you are lucky that you only have a broken hand. Your bruises are very bad and you should be grateful that your skull wasn't broken." I hear him and look down at my arms, I'm not my normal skin colour, I'm purple and bruised up.

"T..thank you..." I stutter.

I get my cast on and it was the most pain I've ever felt in my life.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope you guys are enjoying this story, sorry it's so long.

Love you all

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn