Sixteen

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

I'm so ticked at Christina right now, why can't she understand that I don't like her. Anyway Y/n still hasn't told me what was wrong with her, I open my front door a bit and see Christina running next door. I suspect that's where Y/n lives, she goes over and I can hear her screeching voice probably waking everyone who's asleep in the world! I figure I should go help Y/n, but I might make it worse. One of Christina's personal traits is b**chyness and honestly she can get pretty mean. 

I just watched out the window as Christina throws a temper tantrum right to her car in front of the house, but instead of hearing a car pull away I hear a knock at the door.

"Devan, please help me." She says all sorrowful for herself.

"You don't need my help." I say as I shut the door in her face, something tells me she is really going to give Y/n a hard time throughout school. 

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

Y/nI cuddle with Lola until I fall asleep in my tears...

When I wake it's 9:00pm, great, I've been asleep for 2 hours and now I'm awake. What am I supposed to do, I remember when I was little and had nightmares, dad would come running in with a glass of milk and cuddle me. He never let anyone go near me, I was his girl. He said he would never leave me...and yet...he has...

I don't want to go to school ever again, I can't deal with it. But...I know dad would want me to go.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

As I walk down the halls of the school I see everyone looking at me, I wonder why. As I approached my locker everyone was crowded around it but when I got there, everyone ran away.Plastered onto my locker in spray paint was the word 'S*UT' I turn around and see Christina give me a smirk that showed she did it.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading.

Love you all!

Instagram: dolann_chamberlainn