Chapter 2

Journey Pov

I woke up and realize that my boyfriend wasn't in bed with me so I call his phone he didn't pick up so I call his boy's phone and they told me they don't know where he is and since today is his day off am going to track his phone once I get on break.

Chresanto Pov

I know my girlfriend is calling me but I don't want to be bothered with her.

Rated R

I was horny and man Jada was looking fine in that sexy ass lingerie. I got up and pin her against the wall and kiss all over neck leaving love bites.

Jada: Just fuck me already
Roc Royal: I am going to tease the shit out of you
Jada: Please Roc don't

With that, I ripped her lingerie off and start sucking on her tits leaving love bites, then I travel down to her p***y without putting her down then I start fingering her out at the same time.

Jada: Omg yessssssssss right there daddy
Roc Royal: You like how I treat you
Jada: Yesssss dadddy damn
Roc Royal: Say my name baby *slap her ass*
Jada: Fuck daddyyyy am about to cum
Roc Royal: Cum for me baby

With that Jada cum all over Roc's fingers and Roc make her taste her own cum. With that, I took off Roc t-shirt and start kissing all over his body then I took off his jeans and boxers and start jerking off his d**k.

Roc Royal: Ughhhhh fuckkkkk yesss right there *slap her tits*
Jada: Don't worry I got you, babe
Roc Royal: I know *sucking on her tits*

With that, I start sucking him off and he was moaning my name then I end up going faster then I hear Roc told me to slow down he is about to cum but I didn't slow down, I speed up even faster and he ends up cumming in my mouth and I swallow.

Roc Royal: Ass up and head down
Jada: Okay

I slide into Jada slowly and I hear moan lowly then I start going in and out then Jada told me to go faster so I went faster.

Roc Royal: What's my name *slap her ass*
Jada: Daddyyyy ughhhhhh fuckkkkk yesssssss
Roc Royal: What's my name again *slap her ass*
Jada: Daddyyyyy fuckkkk!!!!!! Faster

I went faster then I felt myself about to cum then I hear Jada yell out that she is about to cum but I didn't slow down I went even faster then we both cum at the same time.

End of Rated R

Journey Pov

It was time for my break so I turn on the tracking device on my phone to see where Chres is at. And I found out he is not his boy's house so I call them up.

3 Way Phone Call

Journey: I just call you guys to ask you guys a question.
Ray Ray: What is it, Journey?
Journey: You remember when I call you guys and you told me you don't know where Chres was.
Princeton: Cause we didn't know where he was, we are not lying.
Journey: Am glad we clear that up.
Ray Ray: Okay.

End of 3 Way Phone Call

My break was over so I went back to work and I told myself when I finish work I will go where Chres is at so we can talk cause I can't believe he is treating me like this.

Alyssa Pov

So today I was at home talking to some record labels so that my sister can do what she loves to do since she was 4 years old. I end up hearing from the CEO from Atlanta Records.

Phone Call

Craig: I hear you were looking for a record label for your little sister.
Alyssa: Yeah I am, cause she has an amazing talent.
Craig: I will like to see her hear her sing tomorrow, will she be able to come.?
Alyssa: Yes she will.
Craig: Okay see you tomorrow.

End of Phone Call

I was happy that I can help my sister dreams come through I hope she makes me her manager cause I really want to be apart of her fame.

Chresanto Pov

I was still at Jada house in the living room with her watching tv when the guy's text me telling me that my girlfriend calls them knowing I wasn't by them, I was hella pissed off then I hear a knock at Jada door so she got up and answer it and I hear Journey voice.

Journey: Who are you?
Jada: My name is Jada and this is my house and why are you here.?
Journey: Am here looking for my boyfriend Chresanto.
Jada: Roc your girlfriend is here looking for you.
Chresanto: Why are you here Jay?
Journey: Cause you didn't come home last night but I see why and I should have known you were cheating on me.
Chresanto: No hard feelings Jay but you're not giving me what I want in our relationship.
Journey: Say no more cause we are done and your stuff will be on the front step, have a nice life Chresanto.

Andre Pov

I love the place am living at I even end up finding a place to have my tattoo shop so tomorrow am going to work on fixing it up to make look good and buy it and also put up some flyers so I can get some people to come into my shop when it's done.