Chapter 7

??? Pov

Well, my name is Sydney, just to let you guys know. I'm staying at the Marriot Marquis Hotel, I am going to get some rest cause I have a shoot for a magazine in the morning.

Journey Pov

I woke up early cause I know that I got to go to the studio today so I wanted to workout before I leave. So I head downstairs in my gym and got on my treadmill and run for 20 minutes. When I was done I relax and drink some water then I start working out again. I did 15 Pile Squats, 15 Squats and Lunge, 1 Side-To-Side Squat Jump, 15 Lateral Squat Walk, 15 Squat Pulse, 15 Donkey Kick, 15 Fire Hydrant, 15 Rotating Hydrant, 15 Glute Bridge, and 15 Squat Jump. When I finished working I relaxed for 28 minutes while drinking some water. Then I hear my phone vibrate so I look at it and it was a text from Craig from Atlanta Records.

Phone Text Message

Craig: You working on your first song?
Journey: Yeah, I am about to the studio right now.
Craig: Okay, and send me the song when it's done.
Journey: I will.

End of Text Message

After I finish texting Craig and relaxing I went to the guest room and wake up my sister and told her to get ready cause we are getting ready to head to the studio and the mall afterward. I walk to my bedroom and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower then I took off my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper and got in the shower and let the water wet my whole body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Love Spell body wash for 5 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and wrapped the towel around me and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I went into my room and put on a lace pantie and lace bra. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was dressed I put my hair in a ponytail and told my sister lets go and we left out the house

Author Pov

Am going to call all the Mindless Behavior crew by there real names.

Jacob Pov

I woke up feeling good and I had to work today but before I go to work I wanted to text Amber and ask her if she wants to hang out.

Phone Text Message

Amber😍🌹: Hi Jacob wassup.
Jacob😍💦: Nothing much about to head to work.
Amber😍🌹: Oh, so what made you text me.?
Jacob😍💦: Well I wanted to ask you if you want to hang out later today?
Amber😍🌹: I will love to Jacob, what time.?
Jacob😍💦: 9.
Amber😍🌹: See you then.

End of Text Message

I was happy she said yes so I went to go take a shower and get ready for work.