Chapter 16

Alyssa Pov

I woke up from Darius kissing all over me so I kiss him back. I look at him and man was I happy that I found the one even though we had our fair share in our relationship.

Darius: Babe what is wrong?
Alyssa: Nothing its that am happy I found you.
Darius: Me too, did you find the right wedding dress.
Alyssa: Yes the last thing we need to do is cake testing and where we have our wedding.
Darius: Are we doing that today?
Alyssa: No I want us to go out before our wedding day.
Darius: I like the sound of that I will see you after practice.
Alyssa: Okay.

I got up and went into the bathroom and brush my teeth for 2 minutes then I went downstairs and start making ham omelet with toast bread and oatmeal on the side, once I was finished with breakfast I saw Darius heading towards me.

Darius: Damn babe you got in here smelling good. *kisses her and grab her waist*
Alyssa: *kiss him back* I know babe but it's all for you and me.
Darius: Better be.

Chresanto Pov

I got home last night and me and Bahja argue all night so I went out for a walk and I end up sleeping at a hotel for the night. I woke up and took a shower and put on the clothes I had on yesterday night and head home cause I had enough time to think and its clear to me that I don't want Bahja or another girl but Journey. Once I reach home I unlock the door and went up to my room and change my clothes I had on.

Bahja: *clear her voice* Where the hell you been all night?
Chresanto: Out clearing my head from you.
Bahja: Look I know we fight a lot about your ex but it feels to me like you still love her.
Chresanto: Bahja I can't do us anymore I thought about it all night and I am just not into you and your right we always fight over my ex. It's because am not over her yet and I don't think I ever will be.
Bahja: You know what you are a bitch and am leaving now but this isn't the last time you will be hearing from me.

I saw Bahja pack up all her stuff and call a taxi. I was sad that I hurt her like that but it was the truth I really wasn't into her like that but it's whatever I have the day off today and I am going to sleep the day through.

Journey Pov

I woke up saying today is the day I am going into the booth but first I need to have a talk with Craig cause I also want to do other stuff while doing music so I plug out my phone from charging and text him.

Phone Text Message

Journey: Hey Craig we need to talk.
Craig: What is it about cause as you can see Journey you are climbing on the charts.
Journey: I want to do other stuff while doing music and not writing music for other movies other people, I want something different.
Craig: What kind of stuff?
Journey: I want to act in some movies and model.
Craig: I think those are the best ideas ever cause then you will have all types of fans loving your music and looking up to you.
Journey: I know right, I will be the biggest newest artist with the biggest fan base.
Craig: Fly here tomorrow with your manager and we will talk model and movies you feel free to play in.
Journey: Okay.

End of Text Message

After I finish texting Craig I went into the bathroom turn on the shower then took off my clothes and got into the shower and let the water wet my whole body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with A Thousands Wishes body wash for 15 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth for 2 minutes. I was in my room and I put on a dark blue thong, dark blue push-up bra, gray I Slay t-shirt, light blue rip jean, black and gray jordans. Once I was dressed I grab my stuff and head out the door and lock it and got in my car and drive to the studio.