Chapter 10

Chresanto Pov

I am so upset and heartbroken that someone will go by my parent's house and kidnap them cause my parents never hurt anyone when I got a text from an unknown number.

Phone Text Message

Unknown Number: Well hello Mr. August, I bet you are looking for your parents.?
Chresanto: Are you the one that got my parents, where are they?
Unknown Number: Aww you love your parents but I can't tell you that cause you need to do something for me.
Chresanto: What do you want I will do anything?.
Unknown Number: I know you will cause you got no choice and I want you to get back together with someone she was your ex and she is crazy.
Chresanto: I'm not getting back together with Sydney, hell no something else.
Unknown Number: Mr. August if you don't get back together with her in 4 days I will kill your mom and dad and kidnap the love of your life.
Chresanto: Find I will do it.
Unknown Number: Have an wonderful evening Mr. August.

End of Text Message.

I'm so pissed cause I don't want to get back together with Sydney but I have a plan to find my parents and find the person behind all of this but that means for me to go back to street Roc Royal and hurt some people so I went home to tell Jacob.

Alyssa Pov

I was thinking to myself how I'm ready to settle down and find that right guy and I remember that guy Darius from the movies and that I give him my number so I text him to see if he wants to go out and get to know each other on a date.

Phone Text Message

Alyssa: Hi Darius how are you and do you remember me.?
Darius: Yeah from the movies hi back and only now you texting back.
Alyssa: Yeah sorry a girl is busy but what are you doing.
Darius: Nothing much just at work chilling about to get off why.?
Alyssa: Cause I want to take you out tonight on a date to get to know you better.
Darius: I'm down when is the date.?
Alyssa: Tonight around 9.
Darius: Okay see you then.

End of Text Message

I was happy that I'm getting a man but right now I need to wake up my sister and call up the director and teach the dancers the routine again for the music video.

Andre Pov

I had a good time with Journey yesterday a movie and I was thinking to myself that it is time I ask her to be my girlfriend cause I'm ready for a relationship again but I know she is shooting her music video so I'm going to ask her when she is done. Then my phone starts to ring when I was about to get ready for work I look at who was calling me and it was my ex-wife so I pick up the phone.

Phone Call

Ex-Wife: Hi Andre I am just calling to see if you can send me some money.
Ex-Husband: I got no money and don't your man you're with have money and don't you work.?
Ex-Wife: Yeah I work but I need that money to spend on other stuff.
Ex-Husband: You always want money you're just like a prostitute I am sending you papers to well get one of my kids cause not all of them is mines. You don't even know who the other kid's daddies are and don't ask me how I know they ain't mines.
Ex-Wife: You ain't coming to get shit and fuck you and they all your if you take a damn test.
Ex-Husband: You know what goodbye.