Chapter 22

Alyssa Pov

I woke up feeling amazing then I look over and I saw that Darius wasn't in bed with me I remember that he stayed at a hotel yesterday when he went out for his Bachelor party cause are a wedding is around 1 pm so I got up and make breakfast for me, Journey, Amber, and Jade. I went into the kitchen and turn on the stove and start cooking eggs, pancakes, toast, and cream of wheat when I was done I saw everyone coming into the kitchen but I went to set the table.

Alyssa: I see everyone is finally up.
Journey: Sist it smells good in here.
Alyssa: Thanks sist.
Jade: Alyssa are you ready for your big day?
Alyssa: Hell yes.
Amber: Alyssa you want to do a dip in the pool before all of us get ready for the wedding.
Alyssa: Yeah.

Chresanto Pov

I had to fly all the way back to New York for 2 days before the wedding cause one of my artists give birth to her first born so I had to call in a replacement for her spot for now once I found one I fly out to Atlanta and I went to spend time with Journey and it was amazing we talk about a lot and how we changed and how she is ready for this performance at the VMA's and I told her I would be there and she was happy then I left to go see my boys and it was amazing seeing them.

Rayan: So how are you and Journey?
Chresanto: We are good.
Jacob: What happened to Bahja?
Chresanto: We broke up cause I wasn't feeling her like that.
Diggy: Who broke up and wasn't feeling who?
Jacob: Roc broke up with his ex-girlfriend Bahja cause he wasn't feeling her.
Rayan: Is it because you were still into Journey?
Chresanto: Yes.
Diggy: When are y'all getting back together?
Chresanto: I don't know maybe never.
Jacob: Aye let's go for a swim before we get ready for the wedding.

Time 1 pm

Alyssa Pov

Me and the girls dry off and went and take a shower then we all got dressed and took Alyssa car to the Nail Salon. We have been at the nail salon for an hour and now it's our turn and I got stiletto nails and the color I got was midnight blue and glitterrombre. (Nail in MM)

We finished our nails and we walk out to Alyssa's car and got in and drive to the hair salon and we told the lady we have an appointment and she said what is our name and we told her and she was like oh and she sat us all down and did our hair after another hour our hair was done and we left and went home. (Hairstyle in MM)