Chapter 5

Alyssa Pov

I woke up my sister and told her that we have a flight in 55 mins and we need to get ready and get dressed and find a taxi and get to the airport.

Once Alyssa and her sister were dressed they got their stuff and check out the hotel and Alyssa call up a taxi and 5 minutes later a taxi pull up and Journey and her sister got in, once they were in they told the driver to drive them to the airport.

Diggy Pov

I woke up feeling like shit, I felt like I slept with my brother wife and that shit hurt, I felt bad that I did that to Roc. So I got in my car and drive to my mom and dad house where all my brothers and sisters will because I need to talk to them.

Russell: Hey bro it's good to see you. *hug his brother*
Daniel: I know it is and its good to see you too. *hug his brother back*
Joseph: What's good bro, been a while since we saw you?. *daps him up*
Daniel: I know but I been busy.
Russell: Busy doing what cause you don't have a job?.
Daniel: Man shut up and where is Ang.?
Joseph: In her room with our other sister.
Daniel: Okay.

I went upstairs to Angela room and when I reach her room I saw her and my other sister Vanessa.

Daniel: Hi my beautiful sisters. *hug them*
Angela: I am glad you are here we miss you.
Vanessa: But why are you here?
Daniel: I did something bad and am going to lose a friend for it.
Angela: What happened?
Daniel: I was dating his girlfriend.
Vanessa: Did she tell you if she was single or taken?
Daniel: No she didn't tell me she was taken.
Angela: That is fucked up.
Vanessa: Your homeboy should not be mad at you cause it not your fault.
Daniel: I know but I feel bad.
Angela: I know but what are you going to do with your future.?
Daniel: I want to rap and open up my own store.
Vanessa: You better have a talk with dad and does that mean you are coming back home.?
Daniel: Okay am going to talk to dad and yes am coming back home.

Journey Pov

So we have been on the plane for 3 hours then my sister started telling me that she is going to start looking for the best recording booth with the best team and I was like yes am ready for this.

Andre Pov

I woke up from my alarm clock going off so I got up and turn it off and head downstairs to the gym and got on my treadmill and run for 25 minutes. When I was done running on the treadmill I relax and drink some water then I got back at it. I start to do 20 lying bicycle churches with overhead dumbbell (hold the weight just off the ground, but don't let it touch), 10 push-ups, 1-minute side plank, 20 supermans, Side plank with 15 dumbbell flyes (each side), Forearm plank series: Hold a plank for 15 seconds in each position: forearm plank, right leg lifted, left leg lifted, right arm back to hip, left arm back to hip, right arm and left leg lifted, left arm and right leg lifted, forearm plank.

When I was done working out I relax for a good 30 minutes then I went to go drink some water. Then I got a call from my manager from the shop saying we have 20 people who want there tattoo done and I was like am on my way. I told her to also to call up the others. Yes yesterday and the day before that I had finished working on my shop and it looks bomb as fuck and yesterday I got people who are really good art and tattoo to work at my shop, so today is the first day we are starting and getting paid and am happy.

Author Pov

As you should know Jada is no longer in the story but a new girl but a girl Chresanto been messing with before he met Jada and Journey is going to pop up in this story and start some drama.