Chapter 1

Journey Pov

I woke up from my alarm clock going off so I got up and it off and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes hamper and got in the shower and let the water wet my body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Love Spell body wash for 10 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off then I went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I lotion my body then put on deodorant then I went into my room and got ready for work.

Alyssa Pov

Today is the day I go visit my sister for a month since am going to be on vacation from my job and I really missed my sister so I wanted to surprise her.

Chresanto Pov

I was at work helping this fine ass girl find her shoe size until my girlfriend comes up to me and we start arguing.

Journey: So that is how you talk to all females that ask you for there shoe size?
Chresanto: I'm so sorry babe.
Journey: That is not the first time you did that Chres. Is it that am not pretty enough?
Chresanto: You know you pretty now stop it.
Journey: Yeah whatever, just leave me alone for the rest of the day.

I know what you guys are wondering why am with Journey if am always talking to other girls. Am with her cause my mom like her but we don't do anything like have sex or stay over at her place. I have this girl that been my side chick for over 3 months and Journey doesn't no and I don't want her to know.

Journey Pov

I don't feel like Chres is into me anymore cause he is always flirting with other girls and always hanging out with his boys but it's whatever. I got to work and help this guy find his size in LeBron's shoes and when I find them I give him the shoes, then I saw Chres clocking out so I ran up to him.

Journey: Since you off of work do you want to chill at my house and watch some movies?
Chresanto: Not to sound rude but when you invite me to your house we do something else than watch movies.?
Journey: Cause Chres you know am not ready for sex but you keep pushing.
Chresanto: Look me and the boys got something fun to do.

With that, I got back to work.

Andre Pov

I move to New York to start my new life after what happened in my last relationship. My ex-fiance went out and cheat on me I don't know how many times but she ends up pregnant and thinking she could tell me the baby is mined am not dumb cause we barely had sex like that and I don't know why she cheated on me but I don't care, I just want to start over. So am here to open up my first tattoo shop cause I love to design and draw and am also good at it. My boys came down here with me, got there own place to stay but tomorrow am looking for a place where I can open up my tattoo shop.

Journey Pov

I had finished work and I had called Chres phone but he didn't answer so called the boys and they told me that he is not by them so I didn't panic cause I knew where he was. By his mom's house so when I was about to leave work my phone ring and I thought it was Chres but it wasn't it was my sister so I answer the called.

Phone Call

SisterAlyssa: Hey sist where you at?
Jay: Why Alyssa?
SisterAlyssa: Cause am here in New York.
Jay: What are you doing here Alyssa?
SisterAlyssa: Stop asking stupid ass question and come get me from the airport.
Jay: Find am on my way.

End of Phone Call

I got in my car and drive towards the airport.

Chresanto Pov

Roc Royal: Jada that was good.
Jada: Roc all you ever come to my house for is sex, why you doing me like this.?
Roc Royal: You know if I take you home to my mom and dad they wouldn't me dating you.
Jada: I don't care all I care about is you.
Roc Royal: But I do care about what they say, so let's enjoy what we have.
Jada: Find.

Alyssa Pov

Alyssa: So sist how you and Chres?
Journey: We are not doing good.
Alyssa: What is going on sist?
Journey: He doesn't like to come to my house anymore and all he wants is sex.
Alyssa: Sist if he is not giving you what you want then its time to let him go cause its a lot of fish in the sea.
Journey: I wish he didn't just treat me like shit and flirt with every girl that comes his way.
Alyssa: You remember them songs and videos I used to post on your old Youtube channel?
Journey: Yes I do.
Alyssa: Am going to help you chase your dreams.
Journey: Sist am so glad you are here.
Alyssa: Me too.