Chapter 18

Chresanto Pov

I woke up from my phone alarm waking me up I look at the time and I remember that I have an early flight out to LA so I got up and pack enough clothes for 4 weeks once I was done I head into the bathroom and turn on the shower then I took off my clothes and got in the shower and let the water wet my whole body then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Dove Men Care body wash for 15 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to go brush my teeth for 2 minutes, when I was done I went into my room and got dressed. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was dressed I grab my suitcase and head downstairs and call Jacob to drop me to the airport

Journey Pov

I woke up from my phone vibrating so I look at my phone and saw I had a text message from Jayden saying if I want to go out tonight, I text him back and told him, yes and I got up and text my sister to tell choreographer that I want the dancer to on point cause I want my music video for No Drama to be trending and then my phone starts ringing and it was Craig so I answer it.

Phone Call

Journey: What is it Craig am getting ready to shoot my music video for my new song.
Craig: That is good but you are performing at the VMA's in 2 months.
Journey: Omg are you foreal?
Craig: Yes and you are also nominated for 4 different awards.
Journey: This is crazy am a fresh new artist already performing at the VMA's.
Craig: Be happy now but you better know how you want to perform and after the awards, you are going on tour for 6 months.
Journey: Okay.

End of Phone Call

Once I got off the phone with Craig I turn on my flat screen tv and watch some tv.

Kylee Pov

I have to say Ray out do his self last night I haven't had a man like that at all, my ex-boyfriend was players and love to hit on me but I left his ass and am happy in my relationship am in but I feel like he will find me I am going to tell Ray about him but not now.

Ray Ray: Baby are you okay?
Kylee: Yeah am okay.
Ray Ray: You sure cause you are just steering at the sky.
Kylee: Yeah, you want breakfast.?
Ray Ray: Yes. *kiss her and slap her ass*

Daniel Pov

I know it been a while since you guys heard from me but I live in my Miami and I have met the one and her name is Jade she is a model and we meet when I was getting coffee from Starbucks from there we hang out and end up going on a bunch of dates and with that I made my girlfriend in 2 weeks, we are flying home to see my parents cause I want her to meet my family.

Jade: *kiss him* Babe am making breakfast you want any?
Daniel: *kiss her back* Yes and what time are we meeting your parents.?
Jade: Around 3 pm in the afternoon.
Daniel: Good cause I want to get my work out in.
Jade: I love to see you fit.
Daniel: I know you do baby.

Chresanto Pov

I had landed in Los Angeles so I got my bags and went and look for a taxi and when I find one I got in and told the lady to drive me to the InterContinenal hotel and I sat in the taxi quite then 50 minutes later we pull up to the hotel, I pay her and got my stuff and check in the hotel and went up to my room and put the letter I wrote for Journey and mail it off to the post office since she gives me her address to where she lived when she moved to Los Angeles then I went to take a shower.

Later That Afternoon 7 pm

Journey Pov

I was in my room watching this movie when my phone vibrated on the bed so I pick it up and it was a text from Jayden telling me to get ready he is coming to get me so I turn off my tv and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower then I took off my clothes and got in the shower and let the water wet my whole skin then I grab my rag and scrub my body with Dove Men Care body wash for 10 minutes then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth for 2 minutes, once I was done I head into my room and got dressed. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was I lotion my body and put on deodorant and put on A Thousands  Wishes body spray then I went into the bathroom and do my hair and make-up once I was fully dressed I got a text from Jayden saying he is outside my house so I grab my purse and keys and left out my house and lock up and got in Jayden car.

Journey: So where are we going?
Jayden: This place we are going you are going to love it.
Journey: Okay.

With that Journey sat in the car quit when Jayden turn on the radio and Motivation by Kelly Rowland was playing Journey sing along.

Oh lover, don’t you dare slow down
Go longer, you can last more rounds
Push harder, you're almost there now
So go lover, make momma proud

And when were done, I don’t wanna feel my legs
And when were done, I just wanna feel your hands all over me baby
But you can’t stop there, music still playin' in the background
And you’re almost there
You can do it, I believe in you baby
So close from here

Baby I’ma be your motivation
Go, go, go, go, motivation
Go, go, go, go

Then they pull up to the restaurant and Jayden park up and turn off his car and they both got out the car and made their way inside and waited to be seated and once they got seated the waitress start asking about drinks.

Waitress: Can I start you guys off with something to drink?
Journey: Can I have a glass of Chardonnay.
Jayden: I will have glass of Red Wine.
Waitress: Will that be all?
Jayden: Yes.
Waitress: Okay be back shortly with you guys drinks.
Journey: So what made you want to take out on a date?
Jayden: I wanted to get to know you.
Journey: I hear that line a lot from guys.

With that Journey and Jayden enjoy the night, the waitress came back with their drinks then they order their food and talk and got to know one another but Journey wasn't ready for another relationship after what happened between her and Andre so Jayden took Journey home and Journey told Jayden she needs more time to think about his question.