Chapter 14

Journey Pov

I woke up feeling like I need a change in my life and my sister is about to leave soon so I went up on a website looking at houses in Los Angeles cause I need a change in my life since I have Chres phone number I text him.

Phone Text Message

Chresanto: Hi Journey what made you text me for the first time.?
Journey: Hi and I just want us to talk.
Chresanto: We can meet up at IHOP and talk there.
Journey: Okay see you then.

End of Text Message

I hung the phone with Chresanto and went to get ready to meet up with him.

Rayan Pov

After the stuff that went down with Chres parents, I was looking for a place out in Los Angeles I end up also looking for a place to open up my company but I feel like I am missing something in my life and found out what it was it was a girl but today I went for a walk and I end up bumping into this cute ass girl but she wasn't my type so I kept walking until I reach back home cause I had to get ready for work.

Alyssa Pov

I woke up from my phone ringing so I look at the caller ID and it was Darius so I pick up the phone to see what he wanted.

Phone Call

👸😘My Queen: Hey Darius what made you call me.?
🔐💏My King: Well I have been thinking about you a lot lately and I don't want to rush anything and ruin anything we have going on.
👸😘My Queen: You are scaring me, Darius, what is it.?
🔐💏My King: I want you to be my girlfriend but I feel like am moving to fast.
👸😘My Queen: You're not moving to fast and my answer is yes to being your girlfriend.
🔐💏My King: I'm so happy you are finally mines but babe I do have to get back to practice.
👸😘My Queen: Talk to you later baby.

End of Phone Call

After I got off the phone with Darius I turn on the tv in my room and relax and watch some Hulu cause I was bored.

Journey Pov

I was at IHOP waiting for Chres but I know what you guys think I want him back and that is what I am going to tell him that I want us to be friends.

Chresanto: Hey Journey you look beautiful.
Journey: Hi Chresanto you look handsome too.
Chresanto: So what you want to talk about?
Journey: Look I have been getting the letters you have been sending me and they are sweet but I still don't trust you and I want us to be friends.
Chresanto: Okay and I thought you never read them.
Journey: Oh yeah, you know my sister is leaving in 6 months right.
Chresanto: Yeah.
Journey: Well when she is leaving I will be leaving to, to start over my life.
Chresanto: That is good I hope you are happy.
Journey: I am and I have to go got stuff to do.

With that Journey and Chresanto left IHOP.

Andre Pov

I had got the evidence from my ex-wife it was so easy cause she drinks so much and smokes a lot. It was also amazing to spend time with my son and when I pick up my phone wanting to call Journey I realize the argument we had before I came to see my ex-wife and how she broke up with me so I delete her phone number and told myself how bad I messed up but am going home to focus on work and getting my son.

Alyssa Pov

My sister had got home from wherever she went and ask me if the dancers are ready cause she is shooting the video early cause Jacquees can't stay long he has to get back home cause he got music stuff to do and I told her, yes and I already have the best person to direct her music video. So both me and my sister went to go take a shower and get ready to head out the house.

Chresanto Pov

Since I had the day off I went home and call Jacob and tell him to come over I have some good news to tell him a few minutes later Jacob pull and walk into the house and went into the living room with the guys.

Ray: What is it Roc?
Roc: Today Journey text me about meeting up with her to talk cause I have been writing her those letters, Jacob told me to write.
Jacob: You were supposed to keep them to yourself but whatever what happens when yall meet up.?
Roc: We met at IHOP and talk and she told me read the letters and that she still doesn't trust me and that she wants me and her to be friends.
Diggy: That is great you got her back but only as a friend.
Roc: Oh and 6 months she is moving away after her sister leaves for a fresh start.
Ray: So how you suppose to get your girl back?
Roc: Look am giving her space.
Diggy: You're an ass and I have to go.
Ray: So do I have to get ready for work.
Jacob: Me too.

Jacob and Daniel left the house Ray went to get ready for work while Roc went to go check up on his parents to see how they're doing.

Journey Pov

Me and my sister was at the shoot for my music video for my new song and we were doing amazing job with the video shoot when I look at the music video I was shocked so I sent it to Craig and of course, he liked it and I told Jacquees thanks for coming out her helping me the song and the music and we all left and went home and when I got home I went to go take a shower and cook dinner and went on my laptop looking for houses again.

I am skipping to 6 months I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far cause they will be more drama and problems to be so stay tuned.