Chapter 26

Journey Pov

I was in Chicago and I woke up in my hotel room pissed and my sister was like what is it now and I told her its Roc bitch ass always lying and my sister was like what he do now and I told her everything that happened and she was like I think he has changed and that girl is doing whatever it takes to keep Roc to herself and I told my sister I will talk to him when the tour is over I just need time and I went to go take a shower.

Darius Pov

I was at home holding down the bills when I was at practice our girl dancers were in the gym practicing and one of the dancers was trying to shoot her shot but I remind her that I had a wife at home waiting for me cause like I said I don't want any other girl but Alyssa.

Jacob Pov

My fiance went online to tell her class that there would not be any class for today and any practicing cause am spending time with my fiance we checking out dresses for our wedding and tuxedos and venues, then we going chill at home and cuddle together.

Daniel Pov

So today am leaving for tour and my girlfriend told me she will join me on tour at the last two stops of the tour. So am on the tour bus when Roc call me about Journey, she already told me don't call her saying anything about Roc or anything he has to say, so I told Roc if call me to tell Journey about anything he has to say he better find someone else cause she doesn't call her phone coming to her about him and he hangs up the phone pissed.

Roc Pov

I was mad that Journey wasn't talking to me and then I saw Bahja walks in my shop so I took her out back so we can talk.

Roc: Bahja what the hell did you do when you saw my ex?
Bahja: I told her something that would never make you guys ever end up back together.
Roc: What lying to her that you are pregnant.
Bahja: Yes, I told you I would do anything to have you in my life.
Roc: Thanks for lying and pin me as the father to your child but they're taking your child away from you when you give birth and you will be behind bars like the father.

With that, the cops came and arrest Bahja for sexual assault and trying to get at Roc.

Alyssa Pov

My sister had just finished wardrobe fitting when I called Bae and talk to him for 3 hours then I hang up the phone and saw that I got a text from Chres proving that he never lied to my sister about getting his ex pregnant so I played it and I couldn't believe how crazy this girl is and why sister didn't talk to him and ask him if it was true but I know my sister she doesn't trust him cause of the past but she is going to talk to Chres when this tour is over am making sure of it.

Journey Pov

It was time for me to perform and I was happy cause this show was sold out. I went on stage and perform my first album and the dancers were killing it and the fans was loving it and all I could think about is how Chres lied to me which made me cry on stage. Once the show was over I walk off stage and got on the bus and told myself I wish I never meet Chres.

I am skipping to 6 months and the next chapter will be the last chapter. I love you guys for reading my book and voting on it you guys are the best.